The "normal" way is to take the history class all the way till pass the final exam. Then talk to the history teacher and she'll mark the 4 seals on the map: yellow, orange, blue and purple. You will have to find 8 stakes of each to break the seal in order to catch them. The locations were posted by someone here. After catch all 4 of them, go back to the teacher and she will give you a TM as reward.
Or you can skip the class and find all the stakes. I didn't try it but it would probably work. Still you might need to take the classes to get the TM.
hey guys one question, today I realized two phenomena, both regarding my previous spawning spree, when I turn on the pokemon spawning cheat:
1) sometimes I find "ghost" pokemon, as in pokemon models with their animations and sounds BUT no collision, can't be interater in any way, they're just there
2) sometimes I catch (or see) pokemon I previously conjured among the spawning pokemon, be pokemon not native of the area or holding items I generated a while ago.
Both stances persist even after fully turning off the console, I must note I usually just spawned pokemon to generate some items, but I experimented with stuff like PLA/Hissuianmons or HOME transfers like Heatran or the Future Paradoxes, and even when I usually disable their codes at the end of my tests, thus I don't know what's going on. any ideas about what's going on?
it and the number of baby mice on are apparently "random"... kinda like Wumple so I assume that,just like Wurmple, it's tied to their personality value
it and the number of baby mice on are apparently "random"... kinda like Wumple so I assume that,just like Wurmple, it's tied to their personality value
I am trying to evolve my Crabrawler. I imagined it would evolve leveling up on Glaseado Mountain, but it didn't. So I was checking Ruimusume Github to find the condition, and more questions arised instead. Crabrawler has two ways of evolving? Dudunsparce has two forms? How to evolve to the other form? Tandemaus has two visibly different forms, but how to evolve to the other form? How to evolve to Hisuian forms?
So far, I understood this
Rellor to Rabsca, 1000 steps (allegedly on a muddy area, but the parameters are the same as for Pawmo and Bramblin, so I don't think it's necessary).
Condition: UNKNOWN_50; Parameters: [1000, 0, 0, 0]
Finizen to Palafin, play in co-op (for Finizen specifically, after level 38).
Condition: UNKNOWN_51; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]
Tandemaus to Maushold form 0, one of them is, allegedly, beat a Pokémon with Tandemaus and reach level 25+.
Condition: UNKNOWN_52; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]
Tandemaus to Maushold form 1, a different condition, but what?
Condition: UNKNOWN_53; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]
Gimmighoul form 0 to Gholdengo, collect 999 coins.
Condition: UNKNOWN_54; Parameters: [999, 0, 0, 0]
Gimmighoul form 1 to Gholdengo, Roaming form? Can we catch it? Both evolve to the same Gholdengo.
Condition: UNKNOWN_54; Parameters: [999, 0, 0, 0]
Primeape to Annihilape, use move Rage Fist 20 times.
Condition: UNKNOWN_56; Parameters: [20, 0, 0, 0]
Dunsparce to Dudunsparce form 0, level up knowing Hyper Drill
Condition: UNKNOWN_57; Parameters: [887, 0, 0, 0]
Dunsparce to Dudunsparce form 1, level up knowing another move?
Condition: UNKNOWN_58; Parameters: [887, 0, 0, 0]
No UNKNOWN_59 nor UNKNOWN_60.
Scyther to Kleavor, unknown, but the same condition to all Hisuian forms.
Condition: UNKNOWN_61; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]
Qwilfish form 1 to Overqwil, unknown, same condition to all Hisuian forms.
Condition: UNKNOWN_61; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]
Ursaring to Ursaluna, unknown, same condition to all Hisuian forms.
Condition: UNKNOWN_61; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]
Stantler to Wyrdeer, unknown, same condition to all Hisuian forms.
Condition: UNKNOWN_61; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]
Sneasel form 1 to Sneasler, level up during the day, but holding a different item (Razor Claw?)
Condition: SOUBI_NOON; Parameters: [49, 0, 0, 0]
Goomy to Sliggoo, also has two forms, one should be Hisuian, but in Scarlet/Violet, it cannot evolve to Hisuian form. However, the parameters are different from other Hisuian forms (1 instead of 0, whatever it means). So the only form of evolving to Hisuian Goodra here, is by having a Hisuian Sliggoo to begin with, Goomy won't do.
Condition: UNKNOWN_61; Parameters: [1, 0, 0, 0]
Post automatically merged:
I got a Dawn Stone on the skiing slope for the ice gym (after the challenge, of course).
I think Hisuian forms maybe only obtainable via HOME. Evolution directly in the game may be difficult as there are no agile/strong style mechanism in the game. I have not tried to get Hisuian forms yet, so I cannot confirm, just my guess.
For Tandemaus, I cannot figure out how to evolve it yet. Tried "Beat a Pokemon and reach +25 level" but it is not worked. Maybe something else is needed. I will try to test "off screen" someone mentioned here. If it's worked, great and well, GameFreak, you will get a lot of parents to answer their children asking where that baby mouse came from.
I was just realizing we didnt have any codes for Ability Encounters? Like say Encounter pokemon with Ability 1 2 or 3 (hidden ability) then i suppose you could use the encounter code for ability capsule for 2 of the 3 and just make one to encounter pokemon with hidden ability and call it a day tbh. hmm...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...