Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

serenity42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? So let’s say I wanted to catch a Pokémon that is normally in Route 2. I enable the Shiny Code. Catch the Pokémon. Would that Pokémon pass the legal checker?

Right now anything you do in game to mess with Pokemon is going to result in them being illegal and you most likely getting banned. If you are worried about legality wait for PKHeX and it's checker.

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I see what you’re saying. In order to pass the legit checker, I should only enable the Shiny Code, correct?
Yes, that's correct.
With evee encounter it can only be legal, if it would replace a real evee, so either way, a naturally spawned evee is needed.
So it's easier to just use the shiny code, so you can spot a natural evee spawn. ^^
Post automatically merged:

anyone know these pokemon location and name
Number
393: Wo-Chien, purple shrine

Bob12321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any luck on encounter codes that will spawn the pokemon with the right ability? Trying to encounter Miraidon but the ability is wrong

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, that's correct.
With evee encounter it can only be legal, if it would replace a real evee, so either way, a naturally spawned evee is needed.
So it's easier to just use the shiny code, so you can spot a natural evee spawn. ^^

393: Wo-Chien, purple shrine

Uh, as far as I remember, forcing Shinies on Sword/Shield/Arceus made them illegal as Shinies have a very specific PID

Buggz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How to teach egg moves between two pokemon in picnic?
Egg Moves no longer have to do anything with Eggs really.

You will need Mirror Herb item.

You just put one of the Pokémon who knows it with any other compatible Pokémon in your party while on a Picnic to have it learn it. (Only the Pokémon that you want to learn the Picnic Move needs to hold the Mirror Herb.)

Shiny used with encounter code doesn't have matching location where they were catched.
If you use the default spawn code then it makes the pokemon that are on the map already shiny, and dosent spawn special ones

Reactions: Greatina

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Uh, as far as I remember, forcing Shinies on Sword/Shield/Arceus made them illegal as Shinies have a very specific PID
Techn. you are right, I think, wasn't it something with your tid connection?
But from the standpoint of trading, it worked fine tho.
Either way, no one knows about which flags there might be, which could mark them illegal for this edition, so I can just speak for previous games oc.
Good point tho, totally forgot about that!

muahaha610351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Search function right at the top of the screen but here you go.

[Encounter Female (v1.0.1)]
04000000 00D0AACC 52800021

[Encounter Male (v1.0.1)]
04000000 00D0AACC 52800001

[Encounter Genderless (v1.0.1)]
04000000 00D0AACC 52800041
Nah I tried this but it doesn't work when you use the encounter code. I'm trying to get a Female Fuecoco.

Deadqool

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just came back from vacation today and started playing Scarlet. With cheats obviously lol.
But I’m reading that people’s aren’t getting the cheats to work. For me, sometimes it doesn’t’ work either, frist try. But if you read the main thread and try to figure out a way to make it work this thread would have a lot less “it’s not working” questions.
So guys, please read the main post a couple of times before asking here. It literally took me half an hour to go through all the pages.

tzehner91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I know I asked about this yesterday, but I am trying to get shiny raid pokemon, but upon entering the raid, game crashes. Someone replied turn it off then enter, tried, reapplied the code and not shiny. Is there a fix to this by chance?

pajion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I've been using as a reference now, lot more helpful but I'm adding in closer and more visible landmarks for screens to pair. If it doesn't help I'll have purple added sometime soonish today
image is small and uhhhh the background .-.?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast