Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Danewhackafella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a hex code for the unamed scarlet/violet crystals?
Post automatically merged:

Also does Koraidon/Miraidon get an internal 6th form for flying given how their forms are handled and how now the indigo disk introduced flying? And if so do they have encounter codes as well?,Like how 2 is limited/low power
3 sprinting/drive, etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221-180017.png
    Screenshot_20231221-180017.png
    441.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by Danewhackafella,

nothingnew

Trophies
XP
Country
Gabon
No idea. No emu support. Hardware only. If it doesnt work properly for emu. Not an issue here.

Remove your cheat file and try again from main page? They still work fine here.
ahh i see, thanks for reply

MegaMborg

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey people, I've been seeing posts in the forum asking about how to activate the Mochi Mayhem quest to get Pecharunt. I've managed to figure out a couple of the flags to activate the event. These are the steps I took:
1. Completing base game, Teal Mask, and Indigo Disk main stories.
2. Beating the Ace Academy Tournament.
3. Completing the base game, Kitakami, and Blueberry Pokedex.
4. Activating the event in the Crystal Pool after obtaining Terapagos.
5. Obtaining the Mythical Pecha Berry (obviously by hacking it in through PKHex or a code since it isn't officially available).
6. Interacting with the peach at Peachy's shop in Kitakami.

This should work you all, obviously getting the Mythical Pecha Berry is the most difficult part. If you do have access to it now, have fun!

locomain

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a cheat for spawning certain items on the ground? I would love to use something like that in local union circle with my friends.

Zaiko_Tony_96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hey people, I've been seeing posts in the forum asking about how to activate the Mochi Mayhem quest to get Pecharunt. I've managed to figure out a couple of the flags to activate the event. These are the steps I took:
5. Obtaining the Mythical Pecha Berry (obviously by hacking it in through PKHex or a code since it isn't officially available).

This should work you all, obviously getting the Mythical Pecha Berry is the most difficult part. If you do have access to it now, have fun!
It is not like this, I and some people already figured out that the only requirements are finishing main game, teal mask, indigo disk and have done the ace tournament, the rest isn’t necessary to trigger the event.

It is not like this, I and some people already figured out that the only requirements are finishing main game, teal mask, indigo disk and have done the ace tournament, the rest doesn’t necessary to trigger the event.
In fact the official trailer that announced Pecharunt event says that for unlock the event you must to complete certain event in post game (ace tournament) and beat main game, teal mask and indigo disk (and obviously have the item)

Attachments

• BE742972-B2F3-4D90-8728-D5321520FABE.png
    BE742972-B2F3-4D90-8728-D5321520FABE.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 28
Last edited by Zaiko_Tony_96,

SorrowFall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a code that makes wild terapagos have the stellar type?
Over a year since the games been out and we've never had codes that could spawn specific tera types, even for the original types that have always been there. If that code was gonna be made it would already have been, no need to keep posting this same message over and over

GodlessTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried multiple encounter codes to try to get pokémon to spawn with Mythical Pecha Berry, but every code, including Default Encounter, just spawns bad eggs. What am I doing wrong?

Alternatively, is there a way to get the berry with PKHeX? I have not seen it in the key items list or as an option for held items.

mgd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also does Koraidon/Miraidon get an internal 6th form for flying given how their forms are handled and how now the indigo disk introduced flying? And if so do they have encounter codes as well?,Like how 2 is limited/low power
3 sprinting/drive, etc.
I have made the codes for both unused items here they are i haven't tested these either

[Encounter unused item#1]
04000000 0343FC0C 00000743

[Encounter unused item#2]
04000000 0343FC0C 00000744

Also guys if you use pkhex i strongly recommend using pkhax instead it make all what normal restrictions that pkhex have removed

SorrowFall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried multiple encounter codes to try to get pokémon to spawn with Mythical Pecha Berry, but every code, including Default Encounter, just spawns bad eggs. What am I doing wrong?

Alternatively, is there a way to get the berry with PKHeX? I have not seen it in the key items list or as an option for held items.
Yes, it is in the key items list in pkhex. Make sure youre using the newest version.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

You dont need any of the dex, completed.
You also dont need to goto crystal pool after terapagos
The rest are what is for sure needed.
Recent, I know you don't need these 2 things I mentioned is because I haven't done them but I've got the event to activate just fine after I finished dlc 2 and gave myself item, i was able to interact with the toy and start mochi mayhem.

SorrowFall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

3 sprinting/drive, etc.
Unnamed crystals? Any item the game has complete data for should be available to add in pkhex, not seeing any placeholder names or odd items

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any news on the "Tera Orb recharges after battle" codes?

I understand we're waiting on someone to update/fix them. Just curious about any progress on that.

mgd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are the codes for the crystal items

Unnamed crystals? Any item the game has complete data for should be available to add in pkhex, not seeing any placeholder names or odd items

ReapersFury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are the codes for the crystal items

Have you tested this? Came up as a bad egg for me. Other encounter codes have worked fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 4k portrait mode?