Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
black raid,please

I Don't know what a black raid is.. I do not play this game.. -- but Kon and Ice Dan tested Raid's from 3 to 7 stars and didn't crash either.. so I'm not sure what it is :)

show me or tellme how to get to a black raid and I can test

Windyson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I Don't know what a black raid is.. I do not play this game.. -- but Kon and Ice Dan tested Raid's from 3 to 7 stars and didn't crash either.. so I'm not sure what it is :)

show me or tellme how to get to a black raid and I can test
projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/5059-poké-portal-event-25-delphox-the-unrivaled

Insan1ty_0ne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried a couple things, but nothing seemed to work. I bet it's a limitation with the emulators and it needs to be a mod/patch rather than a cheat.
Just seems odd that all other cheats work fine on emu but the 60FPS cheat has a different result on actual hardware versus emu. Also very strange that it worked on earlier versions of the game but not the latest version. Just a weird issue all around.

Windyson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
ya that's out of scope for me.. if you find it causes a crash during regular game play holla at me.
3.png

violet 1.3.2
the master code causes 0FPS crash.

WanderingxLotus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just seems odd that all other cheats work fine on emu but the 60FPS cheat has a different result on actual hardware versus emu. Also very strange that it worked on earlier versions of the game but not the latest version. Just a weird issue all around.
I tried changing vsync settings in the emu and Nvidia control panel. Still the same results with jt being sped up.

I've never been able to get the cheat to work without speedup. I tried the mod from theboy, changed it to work on the current build, but it would go into slowmo at various areas.

So I'm at a loss. Not sure if we'll be able to get a proper 60fps workaround at this time.

lilbrod112310

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edizon never worked for me in Union Circle, for any pokemon. At least Breeze works for some of them
Can you download it on a switch
Post automatically merged:

Oh okay, so edit the brackets and then I should be fine? I'll give it a try! I'll update later if it works! Since pokemon is all about battling.
Did it work?

Last edited by lilbrod112310,

Ashley Knott

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all I'm playing Pokemon scarlet (v1.3.2) & When I go to select a move in a poké battle the game freezes & i can have a cheat enabled that doesn't involve anything to do with battling but that's the only place it freezes. i can have 1 cheat 2 cheats it doesnt matter always freezes. i know the codes work as the increase speed code works. i have ''all cheats enabled'' set to not be turned on. My cheats are for v1.3.2 too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just want to be able to use cheats without it freezing at all.

Thank You

Last edited by Ashley Knott,

Insan1ty_0ne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emulator?

Close Emulator..

Change {Master Code}

Remove the following.. and let me know.

Code:
040E0000 0322AFFC 00000000
040E0000 0322AFF8 00000000
040E0000 0322AFF4 00000000
I am on latest Ryujinx with latest Switch Firmware and Pokemon Violet v1.3.2. The OHK code does not work with an unedited {Master Code}, so I made the edits you suggested here and the OHK still does not work. My game does not crash, it runs fine. It is just the OHK cheat that does not work.

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am on latest Ryujinx with latest Switch Firmware and Pokemon Violet v1.3.2. The OHK code does not work with an unedited {Master Code}, so I made the edits you suggested here and the OHK still does not work. My game does not crash, it runs fine. It is just the OHK cheat that does not work.

Work for what -- for combat? for raids?

Tthatswhy

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
My game crashed during battle, only master code on (cant off) ,to solve the problem only way to delete the cheat folder under atmosphere /content…anyone help? Im running latest atmosphere 1.5.4 /latest edizon, pokemon scarlet 1.3. 2 .. crash error “ the sofware was closed because an error occured”

Last edited by Tthatswhy,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
My game crashed during battle, only master code on (cant off) ,to solve the problem only way to delete the cheat folder under atmosphere /content…anyone help? Im running latest atmosphere 1.5.4 /latest edizon, pokemon scarlet 1.3. 2 .. crash error “ the sofware was closed because an error occured”
change{ } to [ ] to disable always on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: ood morning