Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

basilly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know codes for BID: 268D5164C2AE5607 ?

edit: nvm i was really dumb and forgot to read the original post <//3

Last edited by basilly,

warheit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The Master Code for 1.3.2 is still causing tera raid to crash when you select a move with certain pokemon, in my instance Umbreon using Screech is one of the crashing move. Offline/Online tera raid both crashes the same.

celshaded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Master Code for 1.3.2 is still causing tera raid to crash when you select a move with certain pokemon, in my instance Umbreon using Screech is one of the crashing move. Offline/Online tera raid both crashes the same.
on the Master code it has { } on it which causes to activate all codes, change it to [ ] and it should work. that's how I stopped mine from crashing

mimissange

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello does anyone have the list of cheats 1.3.2 of all pokemons for pokemon scarlet because the one put does not work for me thank you

Pikolou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello does anyone have the list of cheats 1.3.2 of all pokemons for pokemon scarlet because the one put does not work for me thank you
  1. Make sure to use the latest updated codes from OG post.
  2. Download Ressources.zip from OG.
  3. Open "1.3.2 Pokemon SVEncounters (completed all 1012).txt".
  4. Replace "0322AF60" with "0322AF5C" for all the codes.

Reactions: mimissange

celo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
can anyone help me.My game keeps freezing in battles(when eather i or enemy use any action) from time to time, but almost all the time.Only while im using mods.

chayne73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
try downloading that little folder on page one main post called "Resources" ;) they are all in there and been there for the last like 4 updates. updated with each update.
We can't use it because since your new encounter mod update it's not working. Even after trying to keep the first number as your eevee encouter mod video, and changing the last digit for the pokemon number it's not working

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
We can't use it because since your new encounter mod update it's not working. Even after trying to keep the first number as your eevee encouter mod video, and changing the last digit for the pokemon number it's not working
Works just fine :) try grabbing resources file again as i did fix an offset issue

Dandan0404

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
double checked everything, i have the right version(downloaded all also) but cant scan cheats for pokemon sword? why is that, only pokemon sword and i downloaded using AIO updater

celo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
TRIED to look in the thread but i cant fix it alone.I only managed to geet 1st pokemon to gett with encounter code.When i try any other one its all eggs,Help
Post automatically merged:

Nvm i figured it out but canb someone give me encounter code for

[105 Hisui Liligant]? dunno what to do with third line of codes that has 1 as last number so i cant spawn it.tnx

Last edited by celo121,

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
double checked everything, i have the right version(downloaded all also) but cant scan cheats for pokemon sword? why is that, only pokemon sword and i downloaded using AIO updater
My thread isnt apart of the the AIO database grab. So you wont be given these codes in it. Gotta manually put it in.

Dandan0404

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
My thread isnt apart of the the AIO database grab. So you wont be given these codes in it. Gotta manually put it in.
sorry missing crucial and important info,

tried to put cheats using AIO and edizon succesfully located cheats for my games except for Sword and Scarlet. tried to manually put also from this thread and sword with the proper text file, build id, program id, proper location and such but it keeps not detecting. Here comes the fun part, when i check the build id using Breeze, it has different build id and the same as pokemon scarlet. i dont know where to look for help

Insan1ty_0ne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using the 1.3.2 Violet 268D5164C2AE5607.txt code for 60FPS and it "works". The game runs at 60FPS but also at 2x speed. Does anyone have a "NO SPEED UP" 60FPS code or have I done something wrong to make this 60FPS cheat not work as intended? I am running the latest build on Ryujinx.

Reactions: Alucaltair

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Using the 1.3.2 Violet 268D5164C2AE5607.txt code for 60FPS and it "works". The game runs at 60FPS but also at 2x speed. Does anyone have a "NO SPEED UP" 60FPS code or have I done something wrong to make this 60FPS cheat not work as intended? I am running the latest build on Ryujinx.
Works as intended with no double speed on switch. which is what it was made for. not emu. So its either something in your emu set up or just not functioning right in emu. I don't deal with emu (Neither do any of the other code contributors in the thread unfortunately ). Hopefully someone can help you :)
Post automatically merged:

Can anyone help my game crashes during raids can someone tell me why please
It seems 1 hit kill crashes raids.

CandyCatVibe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very confused here. Once I have any folder with Scarlet's title ID in atmosphere, it just won't let me attack. Once I do, the game force closes due to an error. So I can't use any cheat file. Am I doing something wrong? It works for all other games. I've ensured it's the right file for 1.3.2
It seems to have started with said update. Is there a special step I skipped for Scarlet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e1d3daJ0HE