Literally nothing when i turn switch off and back on and open game it open save from the point before i started cheating. I cheated arceus and sword so im not just dumb.
did you use SX cheat code or directly in python to make the shiny code and find pokemons? I can't understand how the codes are made, does anyone have any tutorials on this?
I edited the post
I'm on emu I don't have a switch anymore rip my little yellow fella
I don't think that will make a difference though since the way ryujinx works cheats in is by using atmosphere (but its possible for sure.) Usually if it works on one and not the other it's the other way around.
yuzu has a whole different system i dont even remember how to use
>tfw the code works for me and im not even gonna use it View attachment 338936 ----> View attachment 338937
im gonna try again with just the shiny cheat and 6iv on and see if it makes a difference... maybe some of the other cheats are interfering somehow? and i know what youre saying, usually it will be the other way around where it will work for switch but not emu
That's actually crazy because it's the same cheat I'm trying to use right now haha.
im gonna try again with just the shiny cheat and 6iv on and see if it makes a difference... maybe some of the other cheats are interfering somehow? and i know what youre saying, usually it will be the other way around where it will work for switch but not emu
same here I tried solo, tried this code with 6iv and it work twice and then it stopped. This might be the rare scenario were it works better on emu but not on switch
That's actually crazy because it's the same cheat I'm trying to use right now haha.
im gonna try again with just the shiny cheat and 6iv on and see if it makes a difference... maybe some of the other cheats are interfering somehow? and i know what youre saying, usually it will be the other way around where it will work for switch but not emu
Hmm maybe it does need the 6IV cheat too. I just realized i have that on the bottom of my list.
The only codes on for me with this working: Game speed/6IV/Wild Shiny
the damn video upload is only at 48% ;w;
Game speed is the L3 + up dpad one
maybe they were using a bad conditional check? like your 1st Tera Orb cheat doesn't work on ryujinx either
asm cheat only gets applied 1 time when the game is booting, after the game finished booting, it will not has any effect on the asm address no matter what you do to it, that's why asm button based cheats will not have any effect and to turn off an asm cheat, it must be disabled, saved, then reboot the game
is there a way to add shiny charm? i tried using the item encounter but i guess since its a key item it cant be help. i dont want shiny always or press zr for shiny, i just want the better chancies
is there a way to add shiny charm? i tried using the item encounter but i guess since its a key item it cant be help. i dont want shiny always or press zr for shiny, i just want the better chancies
If it doesn't work when you pick it up from item encounter then you will probably have to wait for PKHex (to set the flag)
Post automatically merged:
Here's the vid of shiny eggo working.
My cpu really frickin hated recording this while playing I had to use game speed just to move
Hopefully I fix it to show up in thread now edit: nope. Idk how to make it show up here sorry lads i dont use youtube much
if you want you can scroll back to beginning to see the process but what I did was (besides obviously turning the code on)
I made an egg power lvl 1 sammich
I pressed record
I ran in a circle
I grabbed the egg
I ran to the beach (no pokemon to make my cpu freeze up)
I ran in circles til it hatched
I have a few shiny gimmighouls enable JUST THESE 2 CODES for your shiny codes and all pokemon that were not shiny before? they will be nao! overwolrd, dens anything that can be shiny will be shiny using those 2 codes ive found. Best of luck!
is there a way to add shiny charm? i tried using the item encounter but i guess since its a key item it cant be help. i dont want shiny always or press zr for shiny, i just want the better chancies
yeah only way to do it right now would be cheat to encounter all the mons needed then get the charm and release all cheated mons.... that would be a huge pain, but doable
This one should work to reset them back to normal. Just turn it on (with the others off) then go in and out of your mom's house or something to refresh spawns, then go run around for a bit and see if it works. I would appreciate if you let me know
I have a few shiny gimmighouls enable JUST THESE 2 CODES for your shiny codes and all pokemon that were not shiny before? they will be nao! overwolrd, dens anything that can be shiny will be shiny using those 2 codes ive found. Best of luck!
If it doesn't work when you pick it up from item encounter then you will probably have to wait for PKHex (to set the flag)
Post automatically merged:
Here's the vid of shiny eggo working.
My cpu really frickin hated recording this while playing I had to use game speed just to move
Hopefully I fix it to show up in thread now edit: nope. Idk how to make it show up here sorry lads i dont use youtube much
if you want you can scroll back to beginning to see the process but what I did was (besides obviously turning the code on)
I made an egg power lvl 1 sammich
I pressed record
I ran in a circle
I grabbed the egg
I ran to the beach (no pokemon to make my cpu freeze up)
I ran in circles til it hatched
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...