Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

chitbagtrav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's because no one reads the thread before posting.
It worked for me and it's worked for like 12 other people in this thread i dunno why its so mixed but considering most of them dont read the thread im frankly not surprised it doesnt work for them
Lol I mean you can say that, but I've tried every shiny code that's been posted since the game leaked and none have worked on eggs so far for me. It's not a lack of reading thru the thread and looking for one that would work too I literally have 8 different cheat files saved from every time it was updated and haven't found one that worked for eggs yet...

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol I mean you can say that, but I've tried every shiny code that's been posted since the game leaked and none have worked on eggs so far for me. It's not a lack of reading thru the thread and looking for one that would work too I literally have 8 different cheat files saved from every time it was updated and haven't found one that worked for eggs yet...
If you read the thread then I didn't mean u of course. I have no idea why it's so variable.
It works for me and I asked my friend IRL to try it and it works for them too. I also can see that it's not working for people who know what they're doing too so I don't know.
Unless everyone who it worked for mystically got a shiny egg in the egg they happened to try at the same time as the code then I don't know. It's possible lol.

Versalador

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
how did you create the code for shiny, what tool did you use? was it with python? how did you do? I want to learn how to do this.

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that list never shows up when i open edizon in game. Only the 1.0.0 list has been showing up
Weird so are you on 1.0.0? I mean i guess it's possible. Maybe you didnt apply the update?
If so, try it with the 1.0 version of the cheats maybe
for scarlet the file from OP is called CA44E7DD62E61A2A.txt

chitbagtrav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am pretty smart at this but every code worked for me since day 1 but never egg hatching i used every single one lol
That's what I'm saying. I'm not dumb, I've read thru as many pages as I can handle and haven't found a damn one that works for eggs... Wich is pretty inconvenient when trying to make an encounter seem legit

Reactions: lattechan

Montana406man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird so are you on 1.0.0? I mean i guess it's possible. Maybe you didnt apply the update?
If so, try it with the 1.0 version of the cheats maybe
for scarlet the file from OP is called CA44E7DD62E61A2A.txt
yes my issue isnt using cheats. all cheats work for most part. yeah game says my build id is for 1.0.0 my problem is that when i want to play without cheats and hacked switch. my save goes wayyy back to before i started cheating

chitbagtrav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you read the thread then I didn't mean u of course. I have no idea why it's so variable.
It works for me and I asked my friend IRL to try it and it works for them too. I also can see that it's not working for people who know what they're doing too so I don't know.
Unless everyone who it worked for mystically got a shiny egg in the egg they happened to try at the same time as the code then I don't know. It's possible lol.
Yeah it's wild. I've tried so many different codes and none seem to work on eggs... Every day I redownload the cheat file when there's changes just to see if any of the changed codes work and still no luck. On a side note the hold zr shiny code is junk lol I deleted that right away and went back to the previous version
watch that be the one that actually works lol

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yes my issue isnt using cheats. all cheats work for most part. yeah game says my build id is for 1.0.0 my problem is that when i want to play without cheats and hacked switch. my save goes wayyy back to before i started cheating
You have to give us more info here.

Game, version, sysnand/emunand, latest backup, jksv version etc.
To be it sounds like you restore an old backup all the time.

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just made a video showing the shiny cheat works on eggs but it's 344 MB and my upload speed is dogaids so stay tuned.
this code on scarlet v1.01

[Wild Shiny On]
040B0000 00D0A6E4 51000515
040B0000 00D0AF48 51000517

Reactions: jaebladez

chitbagtrav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just made a video showing the shiny cheat works on eggs but it's 344 MB and my upload speed is dogaids so stay tuned.
May I ask what cheat you're using? And if you're on emulated or switch? I mean it's very possible I'm doing something wrong here, but it's literally the only cheat I've had any real problems with. I even had a work around for the shiny code crashing raid dens when that was a thing lol

ChaosXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have great luck then xD. I tried it a few days ago and it worked for two eggs but ever since then it completely stopped working no matter what I try. Also what other cheats do you have active or is it just that one

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I ask what cheat you're using? And if you're on emulated or switch? I mean it's very possible I'm doing something wrong here, but it's literally the only cheat I've had any real problems with. I even had a work around for the shiny code crashing raid dens when that was a thing lol
I edited the post
I'm on emu I don't have a switch anymore rip my little yellow fella
I don't think that will make a difference though since the way ryujinx works cheats in is by using atmosphere (but its possible for sure.) Usually if it works on one and not the other it's the other way around.
yuzu has a whole different system i dont even remember how to use
>tfw the code works for me and im not even gonna use it
pm0199_00_00_00_big.png
---->
pm0199_00_31_00_big.png

JoeriPLA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
code for find diferent type of tauros
[Encounter Pokemon 128# Tauros]
08000000 03075530 00000000 00000080

[Encounter Pokemon 128# Fighting Tauros]
08000000 03075530 00000001 00000080

[Encounter Pokemon 128# Fire Tauros]
08000000 03075530 00000002 00000080

[Encounter Pokemon 128# Water Tauros]
08000000 03075530 00000003 00000080

• Love
Reactions: jonaand2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/NchZ-mHqTb0?si=GSpRRrJ-yLRxQ39E