Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have leaked online, more than a week ahead of the official release date

hero.jpeg

The time has come: Pokémon Scarlet has leaked, more than a week before its scheduled release date. After a handful of people shared screenshots from their early copies, someone dumped a copy of Pokémon Scarlet and uploaded it online, so spoilers and gameplay will soon flood the internet. Please remember that GBAtemp ToS prohibit sharing illegal warez.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Pokeflood is imminent - prepare yourself for endless Pokeposting, but at least there won't be endless unfinished romhacks like the DS days.
I hope for a hack that
1-increases difficulty (if needed and it will be needed as always)
2-Allows you to catch all pokemon without trade

Reactions: Jayro

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Me too. It's the ones that ask questions such as "Where can I find the ROM?".
Well the roms *could* be a bit easier to find... Some sites claim to have it, and then you have to click a link that takes you to a shady russian site with 3 adfly timers chain-linked together, then it downloads a small zip file, but it's passworded, so you go back to the site for the password, unzip it, extract a text file with a base64-encrypted link, then you have to use base64 to decode it, it's a discord link, you join, have to do weird and invasive verifications, swear your soul to Lucifer himself, and then when you can finally browse the server, there's no talk about ROM sharing allowed, so you end up asking on a channel, you get ratio'd and emoji-bombed for looking like a dumbass even though the instructions are vague af and non-existent, but one nice fellow dms you a link to a Reddit page, which has a broken Google drive link that's been downloaded too many times, and then you have to copy it to your drive, copy it again, and then download the zipped game in 54,000 .rar files, but one is corrupted and you're at a dead end.

Then by the time you Google the ROM you want, all the regular sites will have it, and you no longer feel like playing.

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it just me or they are launching Pokémon games like mad people? I mean, I feel they are pushing one after another. I haven't even finished 100 % Sword nor Diamond, let alone Legends Arceus, and now this is already here!!!

I know it sells like hot cakes, but man, it feels overwhelming.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it just me or they are launching Pokémon games like mad people? I mean, I feel they are pushing one after another. I haven't even finished 100 % Sword nor Diamond, let alone Legends Arceus, and now this is already here!!!

I know it sells like hot cakes, but man, it feels overwhelming.
well, one of the main franchise per year, as usual
BDSP was in 2021
SWSH expansion in 2020
SWSH in 2019
Let's Go series in 2018

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
well, one of the main franchise per year, as usual
BDSP was in 2021
SWSH expansion in 2020
SWSH in 2019
Let's Go series in 2018
It's not terrible... But it feels overwhelming for some reason.

Guacaholey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Yep. whare pokemon raum. i need it plz"

ugh worth thing I hate about mainstream games getting leaked is idiots that appear
Me too. It's the ones that ask questions such as "Where can I find the ROM?".
Then they get banned for pirating the games and then claim they never did it leading to misinformation spreading about people being banned just for using a CFW or homebrew.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Saw it coming. Happens with every Pokemon game.
Happens with every game that is leaked unfortunately.
Post automatically merged:

Then they get banned for pirating the games and then claim they never did it leading to misinformation spreading about people being banned just for using a CFW or homebrew.
Can't wait for everybody's complaints :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT