Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How can see the pokemon in the national dex? I don't see pokesav's pokemon in my dex :x

No, because ADDING pokes doesn't make it show up in the Dex. You need to, for example, recieve a Poke through the Mining Museum Fossil event (select the one you want), and then go there, get the Poke, and you'll have it registered in your Pokedex.
wink2.gif

ShizoFS

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
iam Using No$gba2.4c and pokemon pearl + diamond is running well....but my problem is...i cant open my save games from the battery folder with pokesav...so i cant edit my games....any1 knows why and how to change that?

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
iam Using No$gba2.4c and pokemon pearl + diamond is running well....but my problem is...i cant open my save games from the battery folder with pokesav...so i cant edit my games....any1 knows why and how to change that?

1. Make a backup of your current no$gba save file.
2. Load your game as usual. Load your save game.
3. "Write a Snapshot".
4. Close no$gba.
5. Make a backup of your NO$GBA.INI. Then open it in a text editor. Search for the line where it says "SAV/SNA File Format == Compressed" and change it for "SAV/SNA File Format == Uncompressed" (don't use quotes). Save your edited NO$GBA.INI
6. Delete your save file from the "BATTERY" folder.
7. Load your game as usual. Then "Load a Snapshot" and point to the file you created in step 3.
8. Save your game and close no$gba. In the BATTERY folder there is a save file of 521 kbytes. This is your original save file in uncompressed no$gba format.
9. Open your save file (521 kbytes) in a hex editor.
10. CUT the FIRST 76 bytes. This is the header of the no$gba save format.
11. Now KEEP the FIRST 512 kbytes (524 288 bytes) and CUT the rest to the end of the file. Save your resulting save file.
12. Load the save file on Pokesav.

In case of games for which you don't have a save file in no$gba yet, just start at step 5, ignore step 6 and ignore the "Load a Snapshot" part in step 7.

To use your hacked save file back on no$gba, simply put it on BATTERY folder, no need to edit it. But if you save over it from no$gba you have to repeat the process to be able to use it on Pokesav.

Hope this helps.

nuker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi, i have a problem with my savefile.
I played a little bit and saved. then i copied my save from my microSD to my computer. I edited my savefile with pokesav. i saved the changes filetype 512kb. after this my savefile was 38mb big. if i try to play with this savefile on my NDS, its says "Save/bookmark files damaged Please re-create the archive"
btw: i have a R4 flashcard

please help me
cry.gif

EDIT: i have started a new adventure. now it works fine.

Nitrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
according to the Japanese pokesav site the latest version is 0.39 released 22 July or something.

gruntz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Go to the author site (http://pokesav.umimi.com/) and grab the original archive.
The 'readme.txt' file is including changelog ... if you can read japanese
laugh.gif

I can't; then, if someone can translate the 2 lines of change for the 0.39, hi's welcome
bow.gif

Paw-Fox

Trophies
XP
Country
While it looks pretty cool - Im not keen on cheating in my games but keep up the great work

@Urza: Nice choice on your Rival's name

Lotti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi! easy question
smile.gif
do you have the source code to redesign the GUI?

i want to port pokesav to DS to edit save files without using PC, but i don't know where to modify the save (and of course i don't know values to put in).

i also found a blog in japanese about how modify something on save file but i didn't understand a thing.

if you have source codes, can you link them? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk