Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Maybe you could at least load your save into Pokesav and find out your legit pokemon's IVs so that you put effort into training ones that you know are good.

Correct, that is what I do, and they suck.
tongue.gif
All below 10.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One time with Emerald I spent hours and hours and hours breeding houndours or whatever the black dog is called, trying to breed natural IVs with correct nature etc. It's so not worth the time, especially if you can hack it. Waste of time. I can see why EV training is worthwhile but breeding for good IVs is too damn time consuming and you still don't get an ideal result after several generations. Maybe if I didn't care about the nature I would have been more satisfied. So with Diamond I had made the decision not to bother breeding for IVs, but now I can use Pokesav to set my own. Awesome. I'm not sure why Pokesav doesn't work for you but I would consider it a decent compromise if you can view the real IVs instead of figuring out an estimate, and then having to train for EVs instead of hacking them. Sorry for rambling. There is probably a solution to your problem but I have no clue myself.

Rev2k7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys I have a problem. Yesterday I used Pokesav to edit some stats on my legit Kyogre and Rayquaza from my Ruby game, transferred via Pal Park. All went fine, I even added some more items and ribbons, edited my Ninjask which was in Lvl 30 in my first box with my other pokes.

Well, I booted up, and it worked, but my Ninjask was still in Lvl 30 with all the same stats! I deposited my Tyranitar, and it got cloned or something! Well, it overlapped my Ninjask and now it's gone. Zilt. What I got were two Tyranitars, one in my party and one in my box. I released one and all was ok.

I went to add more Pokemon in pokesav for my boxes. Well my Ninjask info was still there in the boxes. I edited it a bit, and then saved. Well, it still didn't work. No poke. I tried with Arceus (.pkmn file) and same result.

I have a DS-X and I convert the files using http://www.shunyweb.info/index.php this converter. All works ok, but I tried depositing 3 of my pokes ingame to see if the party spaces would open up in Pokesav, but my last pokemon which I deposited are still there in my party! I set the party amount to 3, save, still doesn't work.

What I want to do is get lengendary Pokes, and a Ninjask. I want to do events, but I use the Gift option (not Item > Azure Flute). I just tick Gift and give myself the Azure Flute but there isn't any green guy in any pokemart to give me the item.

Everytime I edit the sav I save to 256mb .sav, rename my save file and Pokemon rom (any better way? It revert back to the old sav if I don't do this) and try it. It seems to work, the DS-X recognizes the new save, but no changes have been made in-game like the first time I made. Did that Ninjask-Tyranitar cloning thing in my game screw it up so it can't be edited in Pokesav?

P.S. The game works wonders on my DS-X, no problems whatsoever, no glitches or freeze-ups or corrupted data, so I don't know what the problem is.

Maybe I'll just lay off using Pokesav but the problem is I need it to edit my IV and EV's which are quite important to me (not max them, just edit them legitimately so I personalize my Pokes without EV tiresome training).
I had a shinx that wouldnt do that 2 but then i poped in a rare candy and he went from 6 to 21 wit correct stats.

vin20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help. everytime i upload my .sav to the pokesav program it comes up blank. my name, current party pokemon, etc. dont show up.i dont know what im doing wrong. i am using the ezflash iv lite. idk if that has anything to do with it or not.

linkmaster03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RiotShooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am kinda lost??? okay i use the pokesav thingy and i edit my pokemon's stats. when i get in game and taht pokemon levels up the stats change going down instead of going up. idk what i am doing wrong. so any help would be nice

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
UHKAY! Now this is weird.

Convert from DS-X save format to Ez-flash
Check

Edit stuff

Done

Convert back done

put back into cart done run game still old same stats :wtf:

Convert back to Ez-flash the edit stats are there.

Okay WTF?!

Why won´t my Ds-X run the new edit?

It´s sorta like this
Old file with 56 edit to 57 add the save file to cart 57 save run it but still 56 . Convert the on cart save file 57 and check with editor. It´s 57. But the game runs it as the 56

Ender15

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know this question has been asked before, but I am not searching through 29 pages to find it, sorry.

Is there any like pokesav for Fire Red/Leaf Green or Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

Thanks for putting up with my obvious impatience and lack of effort.
grog.gif

davidj16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this question has been asked before, but I am not searching through 29 pages to find it, sorry.

Is there any like pokesav for Fire Red/Leaf Green or Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

Thanks for putting up with my obvious impatience and lack of effort.Â
grog.gif

would be nice to pkm files out of gba games and import them into d/p

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there was this awesome pokemon generator I used with Emerald where you entered all the details just like with Pokesav and then it would output an action replay code to place the pokemon + item inside your storage box. I used it in VBA and then exported the save to my EFA gba cart. Worked great. What I would love to do now is use my GBA save file from Emerald and have it interact with Diamond once I unlock the Pal Park. My G6 Lite doesn't seem to be recognizing the gba link function with emerald so i dont know if its hopeless or what.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i am kinda lost??? okay i use the pokesav thingy and i edit my pokemon's stats. when i get in game and taht pokemon levels up the stats change going down instead of going up. idk what i am doing wrong. so any help would be nice
You can't just hack the stats. The game will notice your stats are higher than they should be, and lower them down to what they're supposed to be.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
i downloaded .38 and all the attacks for my pokemons are in wierd language.
It's because you using the PARTIAL ENGLISH version! There are 3 version available, as I know: 0.38b PARTIAL ENLGISH, FULL ENGLISH, FULL ENGLISH V2. The full English V2 solevs some name issues!
wink.gif

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't remember the name. But it was so handy. Not as good as Pokesav because with this you can alter everything about your game, instead of just create pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But it does have a hamster...