ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Viksan

Trophies
XP
Country
Help meee :( My game freezes when Lyra shows me how to catch pokemon ... How to fix it :( :( :(

I am playing on NO$GBA 2.6a AND I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ON DESMUME BECAUSE IT LAGS LIKE SH_T
Is there any OTHER solution of this problem ? Even if i switch to Desmume i have to START ALL OVER AGAIN... Pleasee :( :(

Elmeri

Trophies
XP
Country
When I exit route 30 (before doing the Mr.Pokemon thing, but after the eevee event) all the sprites are black, my pokemon and I walk like we're dancing, and I tried to enter the pokemon center but then I got a black screen.
The same thing happens to me but if you save the game and then reset and go back to your save and it should be ok again.

McCottonattle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a big fan of the mod, and I think you did a great job. One suggestion I have, though, is where it's possible to obtain the TM for Flash. The important item location guide tells me that it's available in the Pokemon Center in Route 10, but in Storm Silver, you need flash to go through the Whirl Islands. At the same time, Lyra (or Ethan) won't let you go to the Kanto region before you do the Lugia story. I'd suggest moving the TM to somewhere in Johto.

yzpenguin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so i headed back to blackthorn city after defeating the elite four to get the extreme speed dragonair but the elder keeps talking about lugia and the silver wing in the whirl island though ive already caught lugia
am i doing something wrong or is it just a glitch
btw ive caught the regi's and did the generator event not sure if it matters but thats how far ive gotten

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a big fan of the mod, and I think you did a great job. One suggestion I have, though, is where it's possible to obtain the TM for Flash. The important item location guide tells me that it's available in the Pokemon Center in Route 10, but in Storm Silver, you need flash to go through the Whirl Islands. At the same time, Lyra (or Ethan) won't let you go to the Kanto region before you do the Lugia story. I'd suggest moving the TM to somewhere in Johto.
I don't know about you, but I got the TM for Flash along with the evolutionary stone for Eevee on top of Sprout Tower!

Devid27

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I am playing Sacred Gold and I have just defeated Lance, so my Pokemons get registered and stuff and the congratulations scene starts to play, everything is smooth. But when the 'the end' thing comes and I click next, nothing happens, the screen just goes black. I am not using any cheats. The game has occasionaly crashed but than I just save from the last thing I did and than it is fixed most of the time, but not this time. Anyone a clue what to do?

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I am playing Sacred Gold and I have just defeated Lance, so my Pokemons get registered and stuff and the congratulations scene starts to play, everything is smooth. But when the 'the end' thing comes and I click next, nothing happens, the screen just goes black. I am not using any cheats. The game has occasionaly crashed but than I just save from the last thing I did and than it is fixed most of the time, but not this time. Anyone a clue what to do?
Are you playing on flashcard or with an emulator such as Desmume? Are you using the most up to date version of the game?

Devid27

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you playing on flashcard or with an emulator such as Desmume? Are you using the most up to date version of the game?

Ah I'm sorry, forgot to mention I play it on DeSmuME_0.9.9_x64 and I patched an original HG rom. So I suppose it is V1.05.

xR3D0NEx

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I play this on DSTT and i had no problems.. But now, i'm at the safari zone at the red haired rocket grunt.. my game freezes whatever i do.. :/

Furby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, this looks like a great hack. Glad I managed to stumble on it.

One question though: I noticed that you only list two locations for some of the evolution stones you added: The old man at the top of Sprout Tower, and one place somewhere or another out in the world.

Am I to read from this that there are only two available, or can I get more from the old man at some point?

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Where exactly is Feebas located ? :(
I fished at Lake of Rage like 2 days and all I got were Magikarps, Gyaradoses and Missing No. :(
Well obviously you shouldn't be able to catch Missingno's so I'd say that's your Feebas right there, now why it's like that I do not know, but you could ask Dray to fix it for the next update...

Applesauce26

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to post a glitch I found.

If you go to Pewter City and take the stone plate from the dirt pile it will reappear if you leave the area (go into a building) and you can pick it up again.

falconcrest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found Feebas playing storm silver in the water to the right hand side of Violet City.The water was near Dark Cave.And I used the old rod to find it BTW.Hope the helps you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi