ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

OndoreMick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The shiny Cloyster you encounter in the Fuchsia City Pokecenter in my experience has been getting five hits in a row with Spike Cannon. The chances of doing this five times in a row seem low enough that this was worth mentioning.

That's a feature, not a bug. One of Cloyster's abilities (Skill Link) allows that to happen.

Reactions: triassic911

woxeyz

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm playing this patched game in M3i zero, but whenever I want to save it says it can't, this is the only game where it happens. could anyone help me?

RapboY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there really no document (pdf) of gym trainers? I just started playing this with nuzlocke challenge, and I rushed the first gym feeling confident with my team of Lv14 shinx (with Spark)+ Lv14 larvitar (with Rock Slide) with magikarp, leafeon, totodile, and charmander as backup. I thought he would have like 3 or 4 pokemon, but man, Falkner had 6. 1st gym battle with 6 pokemon, this game's serious! Larvitar didn't survive, and I had to use 10 potions (of the 12 I was carrying). Man I was furious! Why was there no documentation of the gym trainers?!?! lol. I'm over it now, but man that was just crazy! Tyranitar is my favorite pokemon, I was devastated lol. Good job I'm loving this mod so far, hopefully I can finish this game and play your Gen V mods.

jdthebud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a new bug, or at least something that's statistically worth investigating. However I feel that it might be spoiling one of the surprises in the game so please only read this if you've made it to Celedon:

The shiny Cloyster you encounter in the Fuchsia City Pokecenter in my experience has been getting five hits in a row with Spike Cannon. The chances of doing this five times in a row seem low enough that this was worth mentioning.
It has Skill Link ability I think, which makes all multi-hit moves hit 5 times.

bwburke94

Gotta hack 'em all!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
079.png

Reactions: TyBlood13

Patronus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bstiles.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol my bad. I never did get around to remembering many abilities. Just assumed it was another small bug in this hack.

@LTK: I think this hack is certainly worth a play through.

@Rapboy: If you read the description of this hack, it says that each gym leader is more challenging and has a full team.

RapboY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@LTK: I think this hack is certainly worth a play through.

@Rapboy: If you read the description of this hack, it says that each gym leader is more challenging and has a full team.

Yeah I did read that but just like, in passing so it didn't really stick lol.

And I agree this game is worth playing, I'm having fun so far in my Nuzlocke Run, it's a pretty bad run for me honestly I've had 6 good pokes die on me already lol but it's fun!

Ruri_huynh

Trophies
XP
Country
few days b4, i used the code for all items, after that i went to Vermilion city and caught latias. when i arrived Pewer City, i used another code for Enigma stone , but it was freezed when i went to the museum to talk to Steven

RapboY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this is a bug, but my togepi had super luck when it hatched from its egg, and still super luck when it evolved to tegetic. but when I evolved him to togekiss, it changed to hustle. anyone else experience this?

EDIT: after looking around, apparently, it does happen in the real game, but isn't this fixable here in this hack?

Danielos8

Trophies
XP
Country
Can Gliscor learn fly? theres no information in the documentation stating it can. however in the Spirit Gold patch he could use fly and was stated he could use it in spirit golds docs. im just wondering because i dont really want to play through the game with gligar and then gliscor and then find out he cant learn fly, so then id have to catch another flyer. im lazy i know.

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
True, but that was quite some time ago :/

Also his exams ended in the middle of January I believe, so there's no reason not to go online here to give us an update, even if it is a small one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol