Patronus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bstiles.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Realized that the bug I reported is already listed on the first post. My bad. Didn't remember which one Route 47 was. However, I didn't see any mention of a Dark Cave bug, so here's what I found:

Surfing at night on the Violet side of Dark Cave on my surfing/flying Raichu, I ran into a level 10 female Magikarp. The documentation mentions nothing about a Magikarp anywhere in Dark Cave so I figured this was worth mentioning.

AlaxteR_05

HaCk FaN EspeCiallY DrayAnoS WOrkS!
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Um Drayano theres a lot of problem here bugs and everything

1st cynthia didnt recognize the red chain, but i got the red chain and finish the power plant event :huh:

2nd when my game reset the flags the team rocket in the safari zone is back to i dont know how to take them out i mean i already finished that event when the flag resets i cant fight the grunts in the front of the safari zone where riley is he just keep saing be in his side, so i cant go inside :wacko:

3rd the medley fight in fighting dojo in saffron is gone i dont know how to find it or whatever , a better level up place :gba: D:

4th steven is went missing in the pewter town at first i visit him there , he is thee , but when i visit him in i thin 3rd time his gone :cry:

and i already talk to the girl in the olivine actually that helps because she actually saved me in the cloysters in the fuchia actually on first fuchia people and the cloyster herd are there so when i go in the PC the nurse and the cloyster is combined but i already solved that :lol::yaysp:

Drayano please help email me- [email protected] pls. i need your help :gun::whip:

AlaxteR_05

HaCk FaN EspeCiallY DrayAnoS WOrkS!
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Dray's already aware of that bug.
2. Enter the Safari Zone Pokemon Center.
3. Probably a flashcart bug.
4. Confirmed flashcart bug.

umm actually i do the number two but the original nurse joy was covering the fake nurse joy so that i cant trigger the event

ItsAaronLad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uhm, im here casually training up my luxray, and for the last 3 levels in a row his defence has gained +10, +10 and +9 :L Is this a bug or what??

Patronus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bstiles.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Uhm, im here casually training up my luxray, and for the last 3 levels in a row his defence has gained +10, +10 and +9 :L Is this a bug or what??
Yeah I've found the same thing. For some reason it appears most Pokemon give defense EVs. Admittedly I haven't been keeping track of that since my 5th badge, so it could just be the Pokemon in the areas up to there.

Also, this bug I'm ok with, but I figure it's best to log it: Somewhere in the midst of my defeating Team Rocket in the radio tower my number of Full Heals skyrocketed to 444. Unfortunately I can't be more specific since I'm unsure when it happened, though I'm pretty sure it was after I found the director. It does not appear to have affected anything else.

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question regarding Deoxys' encounter in this hack.
In the document, it says "If you do this after getting the Earth Badge between midnight and 4am inclusive, Deoxys will make an appearance and attack you. It will be at Level 60."
The question is: Do I need to get the Earth Badge between midnight and 4am also?

Noatak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but after defeating Lance and the credits ending it says THE END. After that a black screen shows up and I cannot do anything. If this helps I am using desmume, playing sacred gold complete version

Patronus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bstiles.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Found a new bug, or at least something that's statistically worth investigating. However I feel that it might be spoiling one of the surprises in the game so please only read this if you've made it to Celedon:

The shiny Cloyster you encounter in the Fuchsia City Pokecenter in my experience has been getting five hits in a row with Spike Cannon. The chances of doing this five times in a row seem low enough that this was worth mentioning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll put you in the chokey but you enjoyed it last time