ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

poytri

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
in Olivine City, there's a Rocket grunt standing in front of the gym, and then when Silver come out the game crash :S
Anyway awesome hack so far Dray

PokemonSoulHunte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dray, can u make it so it only requires you to see all the pokemon and not catch them all? Catching them all is pretty ridiculous

I already started catching all of them though D: I've caught and evolved pretty much everything on the first two routes.
alot of people only catch pokemon they want in their teams and legendaries

Reactions: 1 person

RobbieNewton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for this. Falkner owned me the first time, so gonna try again. Got a Level 17 Totodile, a Level 16 Espeon and a Level 8 Phanphy. Rather fun so far

BlacknYellowHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Drayono, how do you mean smth. with arm9.bin?
And I patched my german ROM, and I've beaten the Sprout Tower.
Is till there any differene?
Because I haven't seen anyone. (The names of course didn't change because they are in German language)
(But this 3D, the things back from me are like in BW, pixelworld ;D)
Oh and I patched the Game, and then a "Sacred Gold & Storm Silver V1_patched.nds" did create on my Desktop, but it doesn't work
Fuck. Beaten Falkner, he had a Pidgey lvl. 9 and Pidgeotto lvl. 13 like original.
The game is patched, because the Anti-Piracy patch makes the pokemon english and when you start the game this "Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB" and I hate this.
I wanna play you're hot hack in german ;O xD)

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys,how much should the size be?after i patched mine heartgold rom that i downloaded from *a well-known ROM site,it was 124 mb,is this how its supposed to be?
EDIT: nvrmind,its working

Archall101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dray I realize I may not be favorite person but I'm currently stuck. ATM I'm at a standstill where after defeating the team rocket double battle with buck my game freezes with any change of screens, ie saving/poke gear/new battle if you know the cause your help would be appreciated

Kelebek

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I found a game breaking bug. To get through the Safari Zone, you need Strength, but you can't get Strength until you get to route 42. Can't get to route 42 because it's blocked until you beat the Olivine gym, which you can't beat until you finish Safari Zone, which requires Strength...

EDIT: Ahhhh I see. You don't need strength. The boulders that block you disappear after you fight the double battle. That's what can causes you to blackscreen on screen change, the boulder's aren't disappearing properly. After a double battle, save and then go back out and in and it should fix itself. Losing a battle here also seems to whitescreen you. Save regularly.

chee_yoong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm playing the storm silver version,every time i enter olivine city, when a rocket grunt comes out from gym, my game crashed...
im using no$zoomer 2.6a...
someone please help me...

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
For the people that are stuck at the bolder blocking the Safria zone, just leave the room and come back in and the bolder will disappear.
You can actually just talk to that one boulder in front of the entrance and it'll disappear too. I should probably come up with a different way of forcing you to do a battle with Buck ;p

Dray, can u make it so it only requires you to see all the pokemon and not catch them all? Catching them all is pretty ridiculous
I probably would've if I could but I don't think HGSS has a command for it. I might be wrong but I stole the script from the diploma guy and added a couple flags to check for the event legendaries. That said, Arceus is a crazy Pokémon, so it deserves some crazy conditions, no?
One more I suppose...

At the entrance level of the Lighthouse, the girl on the far end of the room wants to trade a belt and Destiny Knot for 15 Poke Balls. I bought enough Poke Balls, but she says I don't have the items.
Unless I worded it badly by accident, she means she WANTS the Poké Balls and Destiny Knot. I didn't add any extra Destiny Knots so come back later.

Dray I realize I may not be favorite person but I'm currently stuck. ATM I'm at a standstill where after defeating the team rocket double battle with buck my game freezes with any change of screens, ie saving/poke gear/new battle if you know the cause your help would be appreciated
Err... I don't think I know the cause for this one. This happened a couple times with the Route 47 fights to me I think, but it wasn't a consistent bug so I never tried fixing it entirely (and I'm not really sure how to...). Did you try saving and resetting or did that break it too? And have you thus far not been able to progress?
I think I found a game breaking bug. To get through the Safari Zone, you need Strength, but you can't get Strength until you get to route 42. Can't get to route 42 because it's blocked until you beat the Olivine gym, which you can't beat until you finish Safari Zone, which requires Strength...

EDIT: Ahhhh I see. You don't need strength. The boulders that block you disappear after you fight the double battle. That's what can causes you to blackscreen on screen change, the boulder's aren't disappearing properly. After a double battle, save and then go back out and in and it should fix itself. Losing a battle here also seems to whitescreen you. Save regularly.
Yeah, this is probably why I should change the sprite...

It white screens you? Hmm, perhaps I forgot to put in the CheckTrainerLost script...

edit: No, it's there. I don't know why it's white screening then ._.;
Drayono, how do you mean smth. with arm9.bin?
And I patched my german ROM, and I've beaten the Sprout Tower.
Is till there any differene?
Because I haven't seen anyone. (The names of course didn't change because they are in German language)
(But this 3D, the things back from me are like in BW, pixelworld ;D)
Oh and I patched the Game, and then a "Sacred Gold & Storm Silver V1_patched.nds" did create on my Desktop, but it doesn't work
Fuck. Beaten Falkner, he had a Pidgey lvl. 9 and Pidgeotto lvl. 13 like original.
The game is patched, because the Anti-Piracy patch makes the pokemon english and when you start the game this "Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB" and I hate this.
I wanna play you're hot hack in german ;O xD)
Well by replacing the arm9.bin, you'd have to use like Crystaltile2 to extract the arm9.bin file from the original HGSS rom and then reinsert it. Another thing you could try is just doing the start on an emulator, saving and then putting it on a CycloDS. Although if you aren't using a CycloDS then I don't think it matters.

As for German... I can't say I know about that one. :/ I would say just replace the a/0/2/7 file with the German one but I bet that'd break it or something (plus you'd be missing a lot of new text).

Daemauroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I thought the clean rom had anti-piracy , but you could patch it.
so, is this hack already patched so I need to use a clean rom or a patched one?
anyway I'm downloading it already , and I must say you did an awesome job on this hack.
I always thought the battles were too easy in HG/SS. glad to see someone had the same opinion :P

Archall101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dray I managed to get pass by talking to the strength boulder instead doing anything else?? Confusing but hey it works

EDIT: Lol just triggered Cheryll's battle by surfing underneath near the waterfall

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to use a clean ROM yeah, the anti piracy patch is already included. I hope you aren't using a CycloDS though... if anyone can try that emulator method and tell me if it works that would be great.

It worked? Some things I'll never know. D= But good to hear!

edit: I just lost purposely against the Buck battle and it worked fine ?_?. No white screen. I'll check the black screen thing now.

edit 2: Black screen thing didn't affect me. I know what you mean though as it has happened to me before, but it doesn't seem to be a consistent bug so it's difficult to fix...

Also, damn those triggers not having Z-coords!

ItsAaronLad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys how do i use no$gba zoomer with no$gba 2.6a? I was using desmume but i was getting a weird glitch where every time i leveled up my pokemon the game froze. I was using the 10x Exp AR code though.

Any help would be massively appreciated and also how to save with no$gba!

Archall101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rocket double battles leading to the Safari zone are really starting to annoy me,
Save
Win with Cheryl
Save, Crash, Restart
Win with Cheryl
Win with Marley
Try to battle Arianna, Crash

This time I think ill try saving between Marley and Arianna

*EDIT** OOh Managed to save after Cheryl after entering and exiting the cave system, now I can face with Marley without having to win with Cheryl :)

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No$zoomer should ask you for a no$gba to connect with when it's opened. If it's already attached to a 2.6 or something, try moving the no$ it's already attached to.

You're getting that much of a glitch with the double fights? Hmm ._.; I wonder what could be causing that problem. What are you playing it on, again?

Also, updated to 1.04. Helpful if you're looking to complete the PokéDex and/or get certain Pokémon. If none of the things in the changelog matter to you, then updating isn't necessary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright