ROM Hack Pokemon Rumble World Diamonds/P Tool

malicious50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
May that be because the pokemon is favorited? I think editing favorited pokemon gave problems.

No, it isn't. I noticed there are multiple copies of the same pokémon if they have a "gift" trait. Don't understand why. I read the first 10 pages of the topic and it seems that it is better not to have the pokémon selected also, it was selected. And that there can be "ghost pokémon" copies. now I try!

EDIT: Modifying either copies of the pokémon didn't work.

Last edited by malicious50,

TrunksSSJ23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else have the problem of editing your rank, then going into the game doing a King's mission, successfully completing it, and then your rank readjusting back to what it was before it was edited? I was at rank 26, edited it to 82 successfully did a King's mission, and upon its completion was put back to rank 26. So I have to keep editing my rank with the program to progress with the missions, lol.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I import my save, I get an error saying "Folder contains no 00cec000.dat, aborting". I checked my save data folder and found that it indeed doesn't contain such a file. Where could I get this file?

I exported my save using svdt, if that changes anything.

EDIT: the save file was incomplete, I did the wrong stuff in svdt. Never mind!

Last edited by PF2M,

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone else have the problem of editing your rank, then going into the game doing a King's mission, successfully completing it, and then your rank readjusting back to what it was before it was edited? I was at rank 26, edited it to 82 successfully did a King's mission, and upon its completion was put back to rank 26. So I have to keep editing my rank with the program to progress with the missions, lol.
That's because rank is determined by how many species you have captured. After a mission, the game must check that and recalculate the rank to see if you can unlock the next mission without waiting until the next day.
With regular ballons that check is not made.

TrunksSSJ23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's because rank is determined by how many species you have captured. After a mission, the game must check that and recalculate the rank to see if you can unlock the next mission without waiting until the next day.
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation!

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's a zorua :3

Oh yeah, I edited my zorua as I'm using it to complete stages, sorry for that :s It already was epic but I boosted its subtraits (wanted to earn more money before I saw I could simply edit it)^^ Also, I tried editing one of my mewtwos first time I wanted to test the tool but I'm not sure if I kept it. Is that what you meant ?

Thanks, I did not want to edit my rank as I was already 79 and didn't want to lose it (can't wait for hoopa to be released). If the game automatically checks after a king's mission what your level is supposed to be, I guess I will update it just long enough for me to be able to deal with that ******** royal tournament :/

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found the best move combo. "B No Type Cobalion Blast" and "B No Type Cobalion 2 Blast".
The first one makes all nearby Pokemon wobbly and the second one OHKO's everything nearby. They both have such a huge AOE that I had Pokemon across the map get affected.
Edit: You actually only need "B No Type Cobalion 2 Blast". It's a OHKO with a guaranteed capture.

befdc9b5c1.JPG
b8a2136552.JPG

As amusing as it is to use though, I don't think I will use it outside of the King's challenges. I'll just keep a Pokemon with capture ball for bosses and such and play normally until I get everything.
It's really a shame that the game doesn't have local multiplayer. I've been trying to get my friend to buy Pokemon Rumble Blast for awhile to no avail.

Last edited by Blazingflare,

Silicium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, it isn't. I noticed there are multiple copies of the same pokémon if they have a "gift" trait. Don't understand why. I read the first 10 pages of the topic and it seems that it is better not to have the pokémon selected also, it was selected. And that there can be "ghost pokémon" copies. now I try!

EDIT: Modifying either copies of the pokémon didn't work.
I'm having exactly the same problem but not just for "gift" trait pokemon. I have it for all of the pokemon.

Idk. if it is related to using Diamonds/P Tool on Linux by using wine?

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, I edited my zorua as I'm using it to complete stages, sorry for that :s It already was epic but I boosted its subtraits (wanted to earn more money before I saw I could simply edit it)^^ Also, I tried editing one of my mewtwos first time I wanted to test the tool but I'm not sure if I kept it. Is that what you meant ?

Thanks, I did not want to edit my rank as I was already 79 and didn't want to lose it (can't wait for hoopa to be released). If the game automatically checks after a king's mission what your level is supposed to be, I guess I will update it just long enough for me to be able to deal with that ******** royal tournament :/
I was testing the save transfer thingy :) it worked

DaniOrtega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I found the best move combo. "B No Type Cobalion Blast" and "B No Type Cobalion 2 Blast".
The first one makes all nearby Pokemon wobbly and the second one OHKO's everything nearby. They both have such a huge AOE that I had Pokemon across the map get affected.
Edit: You actually only need "B No Type Cobalion 2 Blast". It's a OHKO with a guaranteed capture.

befdc9b5c1.JPG
b8a2136552.JPG

As amusing as it is to use though, I don't think I will use it outside of the King's challenges. I'll just keep a Pokemon with capture ball for bosses and such and play normally until I get everything.
It's really a shame that the game doesn't have local multiplayer. I've been trying to get my friend to buy Pokemon Rumble Blast for awhile to no avail.

How can I do that? Which Pokémon? Which Moves? Btw, that's awesome XD

DaniOrtega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
...I already said exactly what move it was. And the picture shows what Pokemon I used. Even if it didn't, you can put any move on any Pokemon.

Sorry, but "Blast" is not a move.

Btw, there are many moves with it: Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Rock Blast, Techno Blast, Blast Burn...

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What rank I need to be to get Pokémon in the billions power? The max gave me Pokémon with 20 power

Yeah, I did upgrade my rank to 82 and every pokemon I catched was lvl 20 (and not something 7 digits as I previously read here). Not in the mood to try every rank value though, plus I already beated every king's challenge using Blazingflare's move si I guess I'll never know =)

Sorry, but "Blast" is not a move.

Btw, there are many moves with it: Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Rock Blast, Techno Blast, Blast Burn...

It's called "B No Type Cobalion Blast 2" or something similar in the editor and appears as glitchy characters in game. Type "B " in the editor then arrow down, you'll see a number of moves like that, though I didn't test all of them.

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's called "B No Type Cobalion Blast 2" or something similar in the editor and appears as glitchy characters in game. Type "B " in the editor then arrow down, you'll see a number of moves like that, though I didn't test all of them.
I actually went through the trouble to test all the unused moves. Most of the moves that have a letter followed by the move name don't do anything really notable. They are usually just a slightly different version of the move it's based on.
The XXX moves are all very strange and seem like they might be event moves. One acts just like false swipes. One is a fairy type attack that shoots a light blue beam and has recoil damage. The strangest one is a move that does nothing but give you the XXX status effect.
The Japanese character moves are all slightly damaging boss pushback moves that have a high status effect chance. Each one has its own specific status effect and there is one for every negative status effect in the game.
All the moves "effect of [whatever]" all do the same exact thing, which is nothing.

There are a number of other interesting moves as well, but I'm not going to list them all. I plan on making an article on tcrf for Rumble world with all of them.

hotdogturtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News