Hacking Pokemon Platinum

RossR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay im new to all this stuff so i really dont have a clue i baught a R4 card today and added US version of Pokemon Platinum it worked fine then i saved it and turned off my ds when i went back to play it i select to load my game up and the ds just went white and stayed that way till i turned it off.

Could any one help?

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Why did you buy an R4 Clone?! Don't you people do research before you go buying stuff! Anyway, getting on to the subject. Try using YS Menu or you might need a patch to run Pokemon Platinum on your clone.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yes ...i can help u ...its pretty simple...ysmenu, jus search on this site and there a guide to make it...its a custom firmware for r4 since they dont make any more firmwaare for it....the same thing happened to me..i made ysmenu..now im happy...it will work =}

sleep well

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
anaxs said:
yes ...i can help u ...its pretty simple...ysmenu, jus search on this site and there a guide to make it...its a custom firmware for r4 since they dont make any more firmwaare for it....the same thing happened to me..i made ysmenu..now im happy...it will work =}

sleep well
ysmenu isn't just for the R4
lecture.gif
, it can be used on other flashcarts. From reading your post I got the creepy feeling that you were a ped0 lol.

RossR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi its not a fake guys also ive installed YSMenu, it loads the game untill about 8/10 and the loading bar stops
frown.gif

RossR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any one help me install YSMenu ive followed all the guide and it wont work for me.

P.S anaxs could i speak on msn please mate?

RossR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tadaa i struck lucky i found a full YSMesnu for R4 card on google and added it now its working Thanks alot people .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk