Hacking Pokemon Platinum USA Save Issues

mdp_1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried the patch, doesn't work. Basically, Every time I save and close my DS, then re-open Pokemon Platinum, I have to restart again, and again....
I've searched all Topic concerning Pokemon and no luck. I'm using Ez-Flash IV Lite Compact.

I've been trying to play ever since it was dumbep T.T HELP

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
game has anti-flashcart code, you have to patch it.

it does? so that's why it's unstable in acekard. but it works in DSTT and R4 YSMenu.

*search for the patch*

EDIT: The problem with closing the DS and re-opening was, I think, fixed in Acekard, DSTT YS Menu and R4 YS Menu. You might want to use a more advanced firmware.

Regards,
Chris

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to check,you are saving in game right ? press 'x' choose save. Also make sure to have a 1mb save in the saver folder named the same as the rom. The patcher should produce a 512k one but you can use 'copy /b sav1.sav + sav2.sav sav3.sav' command to make a 1mb one (sav3.sav), just use a copy of sav1 for sav2 (names are for example obviously).

mdp_1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the Patch doesn't seem to work and Ras I don't understand what you mean, could you be a tiny bit more precise please XD

Zowayix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clubecgr said:
QUOTE said:
game has anti-flashcart code, you have to patch it.

it does? so that's why it's unstable in acekard. but it works in DSTT and R4 YSMenu.

*search for the patch*

EDIT: The problem with closing the DS and re-opening was, I think, fixed in Acekard, DSTT YS Menu and R4 YS Menu. You might want to use a more advanced firmware.

Regards,
Chris

My friend has an R4 without YS Menu and it saves Platinum fine.

Hakou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure if you still have this problem but I also have EZ-Flash IV Lite Compact and Pokemon Platinum didn't save for me either. But you can fix it if you get a save file, you can always either download through gamefaq, ask for one or go make one of your own through another flash. And once you have that save file, make sure to name it the same as your rom file with .sav as it's file type. Delete your old .sav that doesn't work if you have any and just toss that in the saver folder and it should boot up Pokemon Platinum with a saved data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person