ROM Hack pokemon platinum cheats rom. IMPORTANT!!

jin303

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, im using cheat codes in my rom for platinum, such as 2x experrience and stuff. but if i turn the cheat off, would it still be the same? and does it effect wifi?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Rydian said:
Most codes (like the EXP one) will not have any effect when turned off, very rarely will one affect a saved file, and then it's one marked with "use at your own risk" or "unstable" or some other warning.

You don't get EXP from wifi battles anyway.

i agree with you!
after switching off the code..
there should not be any effect in your subsequent battles

assume that you had switch off the code before you boot the game!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
corblimey111 said:
hey what does the ROM have to be called for the cheats to work?

I'm using the latest cheat database (CHEAT.DAT) on my R4DS, but it doesnt recognise the cheats.
The rom can be called anything, you just have to make sure that the game ID in the cheats file and the ROM's ID match. If you're using a patched japanese ROM then you'll need to change the game ID for the cheats to that of the japanese ROM.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was going to help you, but then I saw that you think you're more important than everyone else, soo....
tongue.gif

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Well, I have a similar question - I've played for more than 10 hours with the 2x Exp cheat on, but I decided to try the 4x exp instead. So I changed it from my TTDS' menu, saved and tried to run the game.

I met a friendly crash. Well, this didn't bother me - I just reset the DS and started the game as usual.

Money check - yep, max cash cheat is working. Quick battle for exp check - ...why do I get half the Exp I used to? It's as if the Exp cheat is not working at all. I tried several different values - 10x, 16x, 32x, then 2x again, but nothing worked.

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?

corblimey111

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rydian said:
corblimey111 said:

I'm using the latest cheat database (CHEAT.DAT) on my R4DS, but it doesnt recognise the cheats.
The rom can be called anything, you just have to make sure that the game ID in the cheats file and the ROM's ID match. If you're using a patched japanese ROM then you'll need to change the game ID for the cheats to that of the japanese ROM.

thanks, how do I check the ID's though, sorry I'm heaps new to this, if there is a post already on how to do this a link will suffice, i just want to learn
smile.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
corblimey111 said:
Rydian said:
corblimey111 said:

thanks, how do I check the ID's though, sorry I'm heaps new to this, if there is a post already on how to do this a link will suffice, i just want to learn
smile.gif

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/general-ha...reconstruction/

Dr.Killa

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think camera codes work when turned off. i used one, saved, turned off and back on. it still had the effect until i entered a building

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...