ROM Hack Pokémon Platinum - A little more English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

duksandfish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thedicemaster said:
duksandfish said:
Thanks v. much for the translaion!

I have a question though, will this save file work with the englsh version of the game when it comes out?
Just wondering because I dont really want to have to play through it twice, and if it wont, then i'd rather stop playing it now (not even got to first gym yet, and with for the english version.

Thanks
duksandfish.
it's been answered several times already.
altough it's never certain, there's a big chance the save will still work, because in all previous pokemon versions J saves did work on U games.

Ok thanks, I probably would have read the whole thread if it was a reasonable length.

Lokis_creed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i downloaded this and followed all the instructions... so my pokemon platinum is all english but only up to when you finish with the introductions? is it suppose to be like that?
hate2.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Lokis_creed said:
ok so i downloaded this and followed all the instructions... so my pokemon platinum is all english but only up to when you finish with the introductions? is it suppose to be like that?
hate2.gif
Yep, the story is not translated.

Lokis_creed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Lokis_creed said:
hate2.gif
Yep, the story is not translated.

Yeah i know that.. I was justing saying that on the youtube video it had more parts that were english and on mine there's only the introduction....

jozsua_cruz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi im having trouble using my old save how do you do it??? i change my pat. file rom to my original rom and it doesnt work??? please help me....

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jozsua_cruz said:
hi im having trouble using my old save how do you do it??? i change my pat. file rom to my original rom and it doesnt work??? please help me....
Try renaming the patched rom from whatever it is to the name of the original rom

jozsua_cruz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a question.... does pokemon diamond codes or pokemon pearl ar codes work for pokemon platinum.... for example the pokemon m
Code:
o
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
difier code??? please help me.....[/b]

Link2999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jozsua_cruz said:
i have a question.... does pokemon diamond codes or pokemon pearl ar codes work for pokemon platinum.... for example the pokemon m
Code:
o
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:

No, and wrong forum.

Absynthe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
jozsua_cruz said:
Code:
o
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:

Is there something wrong with you? Have you contracted some strange BBcode illness?

Rangent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Absynthe said:
jozsua_cruz said:
Code:
o
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:

Is there something wrong with you? Have you contracted some strange BBcode illness?
Haha, that's pretty cool.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rangent said:
Absynthe said:
jozsua_cruz said:
Code:
o
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:

Haha, that's pretty cool.
And pretty dumb.
nyanya.gif

Good work on the translation but I think I will boycot it until it is released in English.
If this tread is anything to go by, GBAtemp will explode on the days leading up to the release.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
thanks for this, my friend keep bugging me asking about when the us one's coming out. now i can use this to finally shut him up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer