ROM Hack Pokémon Platinum - A little more English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ds22

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rykin said:
Why do people on these forums enjoy biting the hand that feeds them?

Do you feel that someone should be obligated to help you when you won't do research for yourselves?

If by "playing god", I assume you mean providing a patch, but not spending hours of my time explaining how I made it to every single person who has no idea how to even use a Hex editor.

I was right not to post any more patches. The moment I consider continuing, this is what I get.

The project has just been moved from frozen to dead.
i only said what i had on my mind when i thought about you.
i can hack games, i know how to use a hex editor, and with playing god i didn't mean providing a patch, but holding knowledge for yourself.
edit:if you want to stop people "bugging" you, then let this thread be closed

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So rather than ask nicely that Rykin dispense this knowledge, you bash him.

I was happy when I saw that Rykin might release a translated Frontier and Pal Park, but two guys ruined that
All I Can do is beg on all fours that Rykin continue despite the dozens of retards peppering this thread.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as the topic creator has announced the project is dead, this topic will be temporarily closed until the project is picked back up (if ever).

Also, it seems to have a lot of bashing and flames, which is just another reason to close it up.

If the topic creator would, however, like for the topic to be opened back up - then he/she can PM me requesting me to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things