ROM Hack Pokémon Platinum - A little more English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link2999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luckkill4u said:
So far none of the patches are working for me rykin and so far many people can't get it working. If you have any time may you please help us out!

The patch makes a new game file, not your original one. I had the same problem.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Link2999 said:
Luckkill4u said:
So far none of the patches are working for me rykin and so far many people can't get it working. If you have any time may you please help us out!

The patch makes a new game file, not your original one. I had the same problem.

Do you mind helping me out? I still cant figure it out
frown.gif

Mafi..

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rykin, i would like be a tester of the traduction. If you want you can pass me the patch.exe and i can test it for you. You must fix the inalabric changes of the pokécenter.

Mafi..

Mafi..

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
At first i can not use pokesav, but i saved one more time more and now it works very fine.
I use the pokesav 0.5
Mafi..

Sinclaircito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Mafi.. said:
At first i can not use pokesav, but i saved one more time more and now it works very fine.
I use the pokesav 0.5
Mafi..

oye mafi, yo bajé el P. plat y el pokesav, y puedo usarlo, mi único problema es que no me deja editar ni el pokedex (o sea, no puedo activar la opción para tener la pokedex llena), tampoco puedo editar las trampas del underground, y tampoco puedo editar los pasos del repelente y cosas así, creo que hay un problema con el pokesav :s!!

EDIT***!

Mafi, el pokesav en español está mal configurado, para que no bajes ese, ya que no te permite editar ciertos rangos, solamente se puede editar todo lo que tenga referencia a los pkmn y los items, pero no lo que tenga que ver con pokedex, underground, repelente, cajas, poketech, etc etc, así que bajate el que está en inglés.

Ahora sí, no desvirtuemos más el tema.

See you everybody
tongue.gif

Mafi..

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A ver, eso es porque tienes una version mas vieja, la 0.5 tiene de todo menos la pokedex.

Mafi..

Sinclaircito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Mafi.. said:
A ver, eso es porque tienes una version mas vieja, la 0.5 tiene de todo menos la pokedex.

Mafi..

así me dí cuenta, ya la probé
tongue.gif

ahora solo tengo dramas con el underground, cuando trato de bajar me tira un error y el juego crashea :/!!
pasando a otro tema, fui a la mansión del bosque y no encontré mucho, ví solo a un fantasma (la niña que aparece en el cuarto vacío y sale corriendo), capturé a rotom en su forma básica y nada más (como para agregar a la investigación del otro foro
tongue.gif
)
saludos

--------

Emm well I don't wanna change the topic of this thread but I wanna know why do I have problems with the underground, coz everytime that I wanna go down, my game crashs :/!!
somebody knows something? plz help
smile.gif

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey.

The forum is English only.

I speak spanish too but you don't see me talking spanish everywhere.

Try not to do this repeteadly in a thread. It's very annoying (al least for me) and if there are too many, the main topic is forgotten.

Send PMs to each other, instead.

Sinclaircito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Pendor said:
Hey.

The forum is English only.

I speak spanish too but you don't see me talking spanish everywhere.

Try not to do this repeteadly in a thread. It's very annoying (al least for me) and if there are too many, the main topic is forgotten.

Send PMs to each other, instead.

... that's the reason why I always put something in english at least... :S I know that this forum is just in english but I preffer to speak in spanish when you know that the other person speak in spanish too, isn't for insult anybody o break the rules, is just to make it fast.
And, I said that we don't have to change the topic of this thread... ¬¬ I think you should read before make a comment :s

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sinclaircito said:
And, I said that we don't have to change the topic of this thread... ¬¬ I think you should read before make a comment :s

Enough.

Unless you have an specific question about the patch or anything useful to say, please refrain from posting.

Sinclaircito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Pendor said:
Sinclaircito said:

Enough.

Unless you have an specific question about the patch or anything useful to say, please refrain from posting.

and I did! :S! sorry but I have to say it again, you must read before comment :S

I'll ask again just to avoid people say that I'm changing the main topic...

I have a problem with the underground, I think maybe is for the patch o maybe is my P.platinum version game, I mean, I don't know if there's any "new" japanese version without this problem :S
Does somebody has this problem too?
And if this problem isn't about the patch, tell me please, I wanna know about this :s coz I can go down to the underground :/

see you people
smile.gif

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sinclaircito said:
I have a problem with the underground, I think maybe is for the patch o maybe is my P.platinum version game, I mean, I don't know if there's any "new" japanese version without this problem :S
And if this problem isn't about the patch, tell me please, I wanna know about this :s coz I can go down to the underground :/

see you people
smile.gif

Mine works fine.

Try patching it again. And make sure it's a clean ROM.

hellboy123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
AMM when i try to patch it it wont patch the pokemon platinum it says unable to patchthe chosen file try again with admin rights or try a different rom plzzz help me
frown.gif

Sinclaircito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Pendor said:
Sinclaircito said:

see you people
smile.gif

Mine works fine.

Try patching it again. And make sure it's a clean ROM.

I did it like 3 times, so it's not the patch, maybe the rom, but I tried with at least 3 different sources, and I still got the same problem :/!

any idea? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work