ROM Hack Pokémon Platinum - A little more English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rykin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, because I fixed the UltraBall problem, my game now lets me connect to Wifi again (before it would just freeze), so I took a moment to fix some obvious errors in the Battle Recorder Menu. I also noticed that with the newer .sav file, some of the things I thought I edited I had forgotten to add in or the files were misplaced...

So the bug fix next week may contain more than just bug fixes. I just wanted to fix the ultraball error ASAP because that's sorta a serious error.

Confirmed working: Recalling Rotom, using Ultra Ball...
I think I know the issue for the GTS Recorder problem, but I'll check that out later this week as it's not very serious. (I'm curious, when you watch the battles offline do they have missing text/?????'s appear)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U85ABYYL

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Thank you very much, you're very fast Rykin!
smile.gif

Keep up the good work!
happy.gif

Mafi..

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good jobs Rykin, i play the 3.1 patch and it works very well.I haven´t find bugs yet.
yaynds.gif

Mafi..

Link2999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Small 3.1 Bug: Battle Recorder Description is now:
"This device allows you to save your favorite Pokemon??????????????????? ?"

Pretty sure that it wasn't like this at 3.0.

original goodfel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good job on working out those kinks so fast, I'm gonna test em out and try and find anything else thats weird.

One thing i do know is that the little sign that pops down on the screen when you enter a new area, when you enter the Battle Frontier it says "Battle Fronti????????" and while your in the Battle Factory, while you save it says your location is ????????, very minor things.

edit: nvm, downloaded it

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is the patch or what, but the game freezes when i flip the Pokedex past Sandslash....
can anyone test and confirm this? I'd like to see if its because of my flash card or the game or what
Thanks.

Rykin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those ?????? are typos on my part because I tend to type the new data directly into hex. I'll fix them right now and it'll be part of the patch on Saturday.

Edit: I should ask you guys, really. Do you prefer one big bug fix or many little ones?

Rykin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DxEggman said:
I'm not sure if this is the patch or what, but the game freezes when i flip the Pokedex past Sandslash....
can anyone test and confirm this? I'd like to see if its because of my flash card or the game or what
Thanks.
I just tested this
There are a handful of Pokemon that freeze the game. I have no idea why. It will take some testing. For the time being, don't use the Pokedex much.

Osher99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Rykin said:
Osher99 said:
Rykin
Dude Why i cant use explorer kit? (Underground)

u workin on that or something?

You need to explain more. It works perfectly fine for me.

Allright It's save and jump to the hole and here the messege Right after I jump to the hole:

acdseebmpimagexm2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2