Hacking pokemon pearl/diamond save problem

Marine520

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i've been playing pokemon pearl on my ds with ninjapass x9 for about 5 hours of gameplay and was saving fine until i saved again and when i reloaded my ds the game said corrupt data last saved was not saved properly and went back to the last time i saved.

So i was like okay thats fine only a few minutes of gameplay lost, so i got the things i had done and resaved and i reload my ds and boom my whole save file is corrupt. After that i kept getting save file corruptions over and over.Can someone help me fix this problem please?

Im using Ninjapass X9.

Btw, Diamond wont load at all, i get a blank white screen of death
cry.gif

EDIT:I'm very sorry if i posted this in the wrong section heh my bad

Wez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you 'soft-reset' after finishing Pokemon?

This happened to me alot with me R4, but its worked fine ever since I just turned the DS off normally after each session. (I still backup every now & again, else i'd lose 20 hours of playtime :S)

Wolfsclaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Its easy. Put the save file into Pokesav, change one little thing (for example set +1 second of play time) and save it. Put save file back onto your card and it should have been restored. I managed to "delete" my save file like four times and always got it back through PokeSav (most of the deletion came from GTS communication errors.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-