ROM Hack Pokémon Nova Sun & Umbra Moon: Fully-featured, challenging Sun/Moon ROMhacks!

Fencas

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello all.
I'm a Brazilian guy who used to love playing Pokémon games as a child and grew up with them But I don't know whether it was due the fact I grew up or the game just got dummier over each new version, but I just... didn't enjoy to play this much.
But since I've got to know Dio's hacks, this did change. I've enjoyed so much playing both of them that I've bought, but didn't play US/UM, waiting for Dio's hack to be launched.
I'm very glad to read that this is going to happen soon. Best way to spend our summer (south hemisphere) vacations. :-)
Dio, thank you very much for your job. It is a pleasure to enjoy this effort of yours.
Best regards to all and have a Merry Christmas and a happy 2018! =D

Reactions: Dio Vento

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to release Supernova Sun and Penumbra Moon as a Christmas present, but they need just a touch more work. I'm spending Christmas Day with my family, so I won't be able to finish up the hack today. So instead, for Christmas, you get a release date: Tomorrow, December 26! Time of day TBD.
Merry Christmas, everybody.

Silveee

Trophies
XP
Country
India
omfg I've been following this thread ever since the USUM came out. You have no idea how much self control it took to not play the game until you completed the hack lol

I wanted to release Supernova Sun and Penumbra Moon as a Christmas present, but they need just a touch more work. I'm spending Christmas Day with my family, so I won't be able to finish up the hack today. So instead, for Christmas, you get a release date: Tomorrow, December 26! Time of day TBD.
THIS IS ALL I WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS <3
I OFFICIALLY BELIEVE IN SANTA AGAIN

danver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omfg I've been following this thread ever since the USUM came out. You have no idea how much self control it took to not play the game until you completed the hack lol

THIS IS ALL I WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS <3
I OFFICIALLY BELIEVE IN SANTA AGAIN
Lol The hype is strong in this one, but anyways silveee I'm in the same boat dude but i beat my ultra sun last week and haven't yet beaten my ultra moon I'm on the third island currently sigh

Silveee

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Lol The hype is strong in this one, but anyways silveee I'm in the same boat dude but i beat my ultra sun last week and haven't yet beaten my ultra moon I'm on the third island currently sigh
lmao I have both too, I haven't touched either one of them ever since I bought it like, a week or two or five back
just a few more hours until this releases ffs this is worse than no nut november

Reactions: Bicho

Elite4Lancelot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You’re the best. I’ll be trying it out as soon as I can.

locococo

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I'm having problem with patching the game i have the rom and i followed every step, the problem that I'm facing is after the(All in one .bat is done) I don't find the (modified_rom.3ds) in the folder that it said that i would find it in

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head