ROM Hack Pokémon Nova Sun & Umbra Moon: Fully-featured, challenging Sun/Moon ROMhacks!

ZachariasBarnham

Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with Episode RR! You're going to see a lot of Trainers with terrible and incomplete movesets.

One example is the Faba/Employee Multi Battle where you team up with Lillie and her Clefairy. That's it. All she has is a Clefairy. The opposing Employee has three Pokemon in his party. They each only have one move apiece. Faba's Pokemon only have 2 or 3 moves.

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with Episode RR! You're going to see a lot of Trainers with terrible and incomplete movesets.

One example is the Faba/Employee Multi Battle where you team up with Lillie and her Clefairy. That's it. All she has is a Clefairy. The opposing Employee has three Pokemon in his party. They each only have one move apiece. Faba's Pokemon only have 2 or 3 moves.
Episode RR is no worse than Po Town, which is possibly the worst run of trainers in any Pokémon game. At least Rainbow Rocket grunts evolve their Pokémon. And Game Freak put it in two games.

SenelK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you put it that way it's no wonder episode RR felt so underwhelming. Are you gonna stick with the canon teams of the leaders just with competitive movesets or are you going to throw some curveballs in there?

Elite4Lancelot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When you put it that way it's no wonder episode RR felt so underwhelming. Are you gonna stick with the canon teams of the leaders just with competitive movesets or are you going to throw some curveballs in there?
Placing my money on Ghetsis having a Genesect.

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Archie and Maxie I'm allowing myself to be a bit self-indulgent for: they're using the teams they had in Rutile Ruby and Star Sapphire, but Archie's Suicune is replaced with Primal Kyogre and Maxie's Victini is replaced with Primal Groudon.
For the rest, you'll have to wait and see!

ErikLukeBarone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, does anyone know how to enable the option to let trainers tell which pokemon they're going to send out next. That would make the game easier for me because im not a good player and these trainers keep beating my ass. Thanks a lot for helping

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, does anyone know how to enable the option to let trainers tell which pokemon they're going to send out next. That would make the game easier for me because im not a good player and these trainers keep beating my ass. Thanks a lot for helping
That's not in these games. Closest you'll get is "do you want to switch" which is already broken as hell.
Is it possible to make it so you can evolve regular rockruff into Dawn Form Lycanroc (say, by using a Dawn Stone)?
Dawn Form Lycanroc doesn't exist. If I did that for Dusk Form, it'd be illegal so I don't want to do that.

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to uninsall it because it's too hard for me. What can i do?
If you used Drag and Drop, just delete the folder SD:/luma/titles from your 3DS SD card. If you used a .cia you need to back up your save, then uninstall the game and reinstall from the eShop or a default cia. If you used a .3ds, just switch back to a regular SM 3ds file.

HIDEE_

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you used Drag and Drop, just delete the folder SD:/luma/titles from your 3DS SD card. If you used a .cia you need to back up your save, then uninstall the game and reinstall from the eShop or a default cia. If you used a .3ds, just switch back to a regular SM 3ds file.

In SD/luma/titles i have 2 folder:
- 0004000000175E00
which i have to delete? all 2?

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i try to delete it give me a problem, Error 0x80004005
and i can't delete it
What are you deleting it with? If you're using a PC, try deleting the folder with FBI on your 3DS. If you're using a program on your 3DS, try doing it from a PC. Either way, I would suggest replacing your SD card soon, it sounds like yours is failing

HIDEE_

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What are you deleting it with? If you're using a PC, try deleting the folder with FBI on your 3DS. If you're using a program on your 3DS, try doing it from a PC. Either way, I would suggest replacing your SD card soon, it sounds like yours is failing

now that i delete it... i have to start another save or i can continue with this save?

broccolol9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you by any chance edit the regular pokemon encounters in Ultra Space? And if so, is there any way to expand the list in order to shiny hunt for more pokemon?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...