1. Hylianzero

Hylianzero GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Glad to hear it! I just made it to Brooklet Hill, myself. It's a great time. Good luck and happy Training!

2. Rainr

Rainr Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands Antilles
    Hi guys,

I'm getting a white screen after the Pokemon title screen and the house (with Pokemon Umbra Moon). I have tried it with the hotfix and without the hotfix. Pokemon Nova Sun works perfectly though. Does anyone have any idea how to solve the issue?

Thanks a lot.

3. Acryt

Acryt GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hey Dios! Loving the romhack as expected :) May I nitpick and suggest to not make Magnemite the SP.Atk EV pokemon? The Sturdy ability really makes it slow to grind on.

Also, Koni store with dawn/dusk stone doesn't sell dusk stone. Sells dusk ball instead. Oops?

Last edited by Acryt, Mar 6, 2017
  4. rcamp48

rcamp48 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Is there a fix yet for Poke Umbra Moon ?????? I hear there is a white screen on it somewhere............ rcamp48

Oh ya Dios I love your hacks , I can test new stuff for you if you want as I am up 16 hours a day on the computer and 3DS

Is there a difference between using Decrypt9wip with luma for dumping PM and PS cartridges and dumping them with Hourglass9 v 1.45 ????? I keep gettting an ope file error (I think that the batch file needs to be fixed as itputs in double \s in some spots) rcamp48

Last edited by rcamp48, Mar 6, 2017
  5. VictiniLP

VictiniLP Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    I think the toolkit to create the cia file is broken. Whenever I try it come many errors and at the end does not create the patched / hacked cia file.

SahierKHLover likes this.
  6. rcamp48

rcamp48 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    No its not, the batch files are bad , I have fixed them all there was a few too many "\"s in all of the batch files, I believe I have a fix , a short 7z file with the batch folder and the main batch file to start things up I will upload it now, someone can test it on Sun and Moon I belive it will work, I got 1 error and that was because I had a bad cia file on both Sun and Moon you have to replace ALL of the batch files lots of errors in the batch files, I took 16 hours to correct them all..............compare the batch files in the original distro with mine and you will see the differences .............. rcamp48

7. VictiniLP

VictiniLP Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    As at the beginning with the extraction of the rom (with the new batchfiles)

3dstool error: uncompress error
    3dstool error: extract file failed

Created the sun.cia file with hourglass 9 from my original module

The errors are the same as before. The new batch files have brought nothing.

Last edited by VictiniLP, Mar 6, 2017
  8. rcamp48

rcamp48 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    well it solved most of the problems I just have to find out why it id causing an error and fix it..... check your original cia file and see if it installs , I dumped my cartridges twice and both times they were bad cias and with hourglass9 the latest version, I will use decrypt 9 on an original eshop download and try that ... I will let you know

9. rcamp48

rcamp48 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Try it now, I made a few changes to one of the batch files.....

10. evandixon

evandixon PMD Researcher
    Developer

United States
    That's an error that makerom consistently gives despite working fine. Did the CIA build correctly?

11. djfender

djfender Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm getting the same thing as well. I've tried everything I could think of. I switched from the hourly luma and renamed the .bin (and put it in the respective titles/0004000000164800/ folder), and put it back again under the normal luma version.

I've retransferred and overwritten the files quite a few times over ftp.

Still showing a black screen/no logo change.

I'm starting to think the last thing to try is a computer > sdcard transfer straight from the computer to the card, instead of an over-wifi transfer. However I won't be able to try this for a few days.

wish I could compile a .cia but I'm on a mac.

Any ideas besides that?

12. SahierKHLover

SahierKHLover GBAtemp Fan

United States
    USE MOFO ASIA 81 HACK PACK IT WORKS BETTER THAN THIS TOOL

13. MrAsher

MrAsher Member
    Newcomer

Senegal
    Where is the ditto that can be traded?

14. rcamp48

rcamp48 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I have been asked not tto post fix files here so I have removed them. Dio will have to test my changes himself.....rcamp48

Last edited by rcamp48, Mar 8, 2017
  15. Dio Vento

OP Dio Vento GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Thank you for the feedback! Rotom is, in retrospect, completely busted where I put it. In v1.1, it's moved to the Thrifty Megamart Abandoned Site and Espurr takes its place on Route 1.

16. Dio Vento

OP Dio Vento GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Updated to v1.1. Hotfix removed from OP since the changes in the hotfix are now included in the downloads.

PedroKeitawa likes this.
  17. PedroKeitawa

PedroKeitawa GBAtemp Maniac

Italy

I have to say i really love your project...the bunch of eletric type, the tall grass close to the professor kukui lab, almost kill my ledyba and rowlet ma for now i have encounter no moment when i can say "This is bullshit". I very look foward for the end game and in hope to find something for replace ladyba becouse i don't think is gonna last forever untill the end game.

18. PR3D4TOR

PR3D4TOR Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    Thanks for making this.

I am getting an infinite loading screen when i load up Moon (the 3ds screen, it does not freeze)

EDIT: So i can just update the game to 1.1 directly after trying to launch it? I am using the saltysd version but i think i have not updated it yet so this might be the problem? I can play the other Sun/Moon hack with saltysd Method but not this one so i think the update is the problem.

Last edited by PR3D4TOR, Mar 7, 2017
  19. Hublah

Hublah Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So whenever i finish the setup, It says that the new .cia has been created, but theres nothing there, ahah.

20. rcamp48

rcamp48 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I have imported everything to my 4TB Mega cloud, however I an NOT sharing the links, I also donated $20.00 US Thanks for such a good hack.... rcamp48

Last edited by rcamp48, Mar 8, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - challenging, Pokémon, featured