ROM Hack Pokemon Neo X & Neo Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i tried already the manual installation. i only tested with update 1.5 and with out any update. when i use update 1.5 the game freeze when i choose my starter when i don't use any update the game freeze. Flintiex how do you tested this game? with which update?

The latest version at the time of making so 1.3-1.5 was what I used. This freeze seems to be a common issue and I'm unsure of what's causing it I hope it's not to do the 1.5 update releasing whilst I was in the middle of working the hack..Have you tried deleting ALL patches then work your way up to 1.4 one patch at a time testing as you go through?

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so thanks to GamingAori I've discovered the post starter freeze is in the full version but not in the lite version. I'll be looking into fixing the full version ASAP but for now only lite version is 100% working. I have two exams this week so work will be difficult.

Energygamer3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do I do this I have spent hours on this I have no idea how to do this I do not have access to online is there an easier way I really want to play thos

SMOKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got to try get this pesky update issue sorted first :sleep:

Speaking of that, I tried the Lite version through manual install yesterday and got the crash mentioned on a previous page.

am I suppose to install an game update on this? Or does this need to be non-updated?

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SMOKE we have some problems i wait for an answer from Flintiex . you must install the update for playing this game but when you installed the update some edited stuff doesn't work. we are working on solving the problem at the time. sry

SMOKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SMOKE we have some problems i wait for an answer from Flintiex . you must install the update for playing this game but when you installed the update some edited stuff doesn't work. we are working on solving the problem at the time. sry

It's cool. If you need some testing, I'm kind of famous for it in the PSvita scene lol

Reactions: Flintiex

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's cool. If you need some testing, I'm kind of famous for it in the PSvita scene lol

That would be amazing SMOKE, I've got so little time this week due to exams this is kind of a nightmare issue to happen just at this moment ahaha

Energygamer3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the rom but I do not know how to patch it. I have tried and failed miserably with the manual method. I cannot figure out the xdelta patch method. I know this is noobish or maybe even worse, haha but I cannot do it. I have Y version that I dumped from my collection called EK2A.3ds. I want to play with updated difficulty it sounds so awesome! :)

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the rom but I do not know how to patch it. I have tried and failed miserably with the manual method. I cannot figure out the xdelta patch method. I know this is noobish or maybe even worse, haha but I cannot do it. I have Y version that I dumped from my collection called EK2A.3ds. I want to play with updated difficulty it sounds so awesome! :)

You need to decrypt the rom to gain access to the romfs folder. Within this folder there is an 'a' folder containing a variety of garcs which you replace with using the ones in the Neo manual folder.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When i will rebuild properly a CIA, we will can make a CustomPatch.cia with all edited files instead the full rom.
So we can share our HackRom in a Patch without share the full rom edited, and can keep the rom untouched

Reactions: Flintiex

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When i will rebuild properly a CIA, we will can make a CustomPatch.cia with all edited files instead the full rom.
So we can share our HackRom in a Patch without share the full rom edited, and can keep the rom untouched

That would be absolutely Amazing Asia81!! :)

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried with Omegaruby, i have succssfully rebuild the CIA, but i can't see my edit in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь