Pokemon Nds Rom Hack! Need Crew

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by billy1997, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2012
  1. billy1997
    OP

Newcomer billy1997 Newbie

Greece
    Hey i want to make an nds pokemon geme/hack that is based on the hs/ss interface and i want help.
    I want sb that has a basic at least knowlege in programming and someone to help with the maps and storylines..
    Any help is apresiated.

Contact me from here or by e-mail : lolistas21@gmail.com
    Thank You!!

2. Arrow

Newcomer Arrow Advanced Member

Sweden
    I'm not really a hacker, but I could definitely help with storyline and such.

I think I'll wait until you get a team though.

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    We got so many pokemon hacks that lead to nowhere we now have a thread where you have to summarise your project before you get to make a full thread. It is stuck at the top of the section or http://gbatemp.net/threads/pokémon-hack-screening-thread.330688/ should get you to it.
    The requirements are not that steep, but you will need more than you have in your opening post.

Phoenix Goddess likes this.
  4. billy1997
    OP

Newcomer billy1997 Newbie

Greece
    so i need to close this one make the rom and go get permission??

5. Castiel

Member Castiel GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Make a post in the Pokemon Hack Screening Thread, not only saying "guyz help pl0x," but also describing what you want the hack to be like. Post ALL of the changes you want to make, what YOU will be doing for the hack, and then in that post say something like "I would like some help with X part of the hack. PM me if you want to do it and help me, or if you can lead me to somewhere that I can learn myself."

An informative and very neat post is very important in this type of thing. Also, posting what you will be doing for the hack is crucial if you even want the slightest chance of getting help. As FAST has stated already, we have had so many failed Pokehacks that people will hardly pay attention to you unless you can REALLY catch their attention.

6. andibad

Member andibad Soon™

Indonesia
  7. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    Because we have so very many people (most of which with no or minimal game coding experience) who want to make a hack of this or that pokemon game, we've instituted the Pokemon Hack Screening thread.
    If your idea is good enough you may be able to drum up some support and help, there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.