ROM Hack Pokémon Light Black DS

squall670

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get it to work with the patcher it came with actually. At first I didn't think it worked cause it never said if it patched it or not but I saw a file that said patched.nds for the rom.

Threw that on my Cyclo iEvolution and it worked just fine for me. Fought piplup and torchik. And can't remember what my first random encounter was, but it wasn't that dumb dog.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This hack is the greatest thing to happen to pokemon black. I actually lost my first battle, it felt so good to actually lose a battle and much less the first? Reminded me of the rb days where I would always get that potion from the computer just in case. Black is probably the easiest rpg game I've ever played if you breed pokemon like i do, I beat it and never once had to think. I play rpg games to think, especially in pokemon because I have created some of the most unique sets in all of metagame.

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!

I just caught a route 1 magby with 1 hp left on my Pokabu! It was my final pokeball!!!! I love this magby! thank you zarrick!!!!
building a sunny day team :]

I am really loving the variety. I actually want to catch pokemon instead of fighting a million lillipups.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can you tell us which Black.nds you used?
(E)? (U) Polesmokers? "Patched" or clean?
I have tried (E) and (U)Polesmokers
Result for both is:

>tsukuyomi.exe

Applying patch file 'D:\In\LB100\LB101.ups' ...
Reading file 'D:\In\LB100125Black.nds' ...
Target file is 'D:\In\LB100\bp.nds' ...
Patch application will take approximately 4 minute(s), 16 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

I am running Win7 64bit

grog.gif
lecture.gif

Zarkis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BurlyEd said:
Can you tell us which Black.nds you used?
(E)? (U) Polesmokers? "Patched" or clean?
I have tried (E) and (U)Polesmokers
Result for both is:

>tsukuyomi.exe

Applying patch file 'D:\In\LB100\LB101.ups' ...
Reading file 'D:\In\LB100125Black.nds' ...
Target file is 'D:\In\LB100\bp.nds' ...
Patch application will take approximately 4 minute(s), 16 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

I am running Win7 64bit

grog.gif
lecture.gif
An exp fix, not clean, (U) rom.
Or because you are patching in a rom that was already patched.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man everyone forgot this fast... so sad. Well dude I actually spent about 10 hours on this over the weekend and got 7 badges. Works very well but there are a few trainers that freeze the game.

-in the 1st gym
-in the forest when your chasing after the dragonite skull
-in chargestone cave

btw love your boss battles, you did a great job with the difficulty. It is so much fun to lose in pokemon.

Zarkis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lazy727 said:
Man everyone forgot this fast... so sad. Well dude I actually spent about 10 hours on this over the weekend and got 7 badges. Works very well but there are a few trainers that freeze the game.

-in the 1st gym
-in the forest when your chasing after the dragonite skull
-in chargestone cave

btw love your boss battles, you did a great job with the difficulty. It is so much fun to lose in pokemon.
And if you can further detail the data to know how to fix?

And thank you very much for caring!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever you trigger those battles, usually when they walk to you, it just freezes the game.

-The first one I believe is the 3rd trainer in the 1st gym

-The second one is when your running after the dragonite skull and you walk down a log

-I forgot the one in chargestones exact location but I know its on the 2nd level where team plasma is.

And yeah zarkis no problem, you made a great mod. It's too bad everyone thinks volt white is the only one. Yeah it may have more pokemon but your version has the best battles. Looking forward to the next version.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also a trainer in the outside area of Cold Storage

It's happening because he made those Triple Battles/Rotation Battles. As long as you talk to the trainer before he sees you, it won't freeze. The one in the forest is the only one who you literally can't battle, since there is now way to talk to him without seeing you

I'm playing through this now, just gotta remember to save often. I played through Blaze Black so I wanna compare the hacks difficulty, imo so far Blaze Black was tougher but this one is fun too

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also one at dragonspiral tower. I just beat the game this weekend. The best part BY far(better than blaze black) was the gym battles. The final gym leader was insane! I loved it but The Elite 4 wasn't that hard, N was easy, and ghestis was easy. Now that I'm going in the new territories, those level 80 pokemon are really tough so there's still a challenge to go. Overall I would say, better than blaze black in terms of battling. There's a lot of potential here.

Ideas
-Better ev training spots
-More catcheable pokemon
-N should be tougher
-Themed trainers(using ashes,misty,garys,lances pokemon etc.)
-Legendary Cave( a cave full of legendarys and level 100 pokemon to battle for challenge)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, Route 1 is great but the selection was a bit limited in route 2,3,4. However, I did enjoy how you had realistic pokemon to the area but I'd open it up a bit. Maybe not ALL the pokemon in the next release, It shouldnt be like random pokemon all over the place, that's just a mess.

Here's some route 1 ideas

All starter pokemon catchable,magby(the mascot of light black!),pidgey,bidoof,starley,etc.

NBAPwns13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG! This is bringing me down to the fullest ! its not working for me when i patch my game i dont know why this is the english pokemon clean rom and it says input vaild failed or something like that some please help me by replying by a personal message..
angry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1