ROM Hack Question Pokémon Let's Go Mew Unlock

stitchxd

Trophies
Website
gnusocial.me
XP
Country
United States
Thanks that worked but modifying levels don't seem to. Also how do you get Mew? Says not encountered or something like that.

Mew is complicated to do because it's a mystery gift pokemon, not wild like mewtwo. You will need to modify the mystery gift bits:

- Open your sav file
- Tools -> Data -> Myster Gift Database
- Sort species type by "Mew" Then click "Search!"
- Then select the LAST one in the list. (The only one with the pokeball on it)(Right click on it -> Select view)
- Change level to anything you like as long as it's above lvl 5. (Make sure the checkbox "Auto" that is next to the Combat Power (CP) box is checked for the level to be "proper", otherwise you will be a lvl 100 mew with lvl 1 stats)
- Change your bits in stats, moves etc. (For moves, make sure anything you select was GREEN in the drop down)
- You will notice you wont be able to save this yet because of the place you met mew. Set the "Met" tab to:
- Origin Game: "Let's Go, Eevee" (Or Pikachu)
- Met Location: Poke Ball Plus
- Ball: Poke Ball (Not sure how much this matters, but this selection works for me thus far)
- Enable Fateful Encounter
- LEAVE "As Egg" UNCHECKED

Then right click an unwanted pokemon in any box and select "Set". (Like a pidgey or something idk)

If the icon changed, you should be all set! Save the file normally, inject with EdiZon.

Last edited by stitchxd,

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Mew is complicated to do because it's a mystery gift pokemon, not wild like mewtwo. You will need to modify the mystery gift bits:

- Open your sav file
- Tools -> Data -> Myster Gift Database
- Sort species type by "Mew" Then click "Search!"
- Then select the LAST one in the list. (The only one with the pokeball on it)(Right click on it -> Select view)
- Change level to anything you like as long as it's above lvl 5. (Make sure the checkbox "Auto" that is next to the Combat Power (CP) box is checked for the level to be "proper", otherwise you will be a lvl 100 mew with lvl 1 stats)
- Change your bits in stats, moves etc. (For moves, make sure anything you select was GREEN in the drop down)
- You will notice you wont be able to save this yet because of the place you met mew. Set the "Met" tab to:
- Origin Game: "Let's Go, Eevee" (Or Pikachu)
- Met Location: Poke Ball Plus
- Ball: Poke Ball (Not sure how much this matters, but this selection works for me thus far)
- Enable Fateful Encounter
- LEAVE "As Egg" UNCHECKED

Then right click an unwanted pokemon in any box and select "Set". (Like a pidgey or something idk)

If the icon changed, you should be all set! Save the file normally, inject with EdiZon.

Thank you very much for the detailed writeup, will try later tonight.

Reactions: stitchxd

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
@stitchxd worked like a charm, thanks again. I take it some pokemon you cant get such as Celebi? On Pokemon database it says location data not known for the Go games.

stitchxd

Trophies
Website
gnusocial.me
XP
Country
United States
@stitchxd worked like a charm, thanks again. I take it some pokemon you cant get such as Celebi? On Pokemon database it says location data not known for the Go games.

Let's Go only has the original 151 pokemon + the 151 Alolan Variants. Though, I'll give others a try and see if they work.

Reactions: ganons

2Siralv

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thier was a mod i had where someone made it for atmo and reinx ud add some title id mods and then when u get a pidgey past lvl 15 it turn into mew but it was every pidgey i had it stored away but lost some storage drives during flood would anyone happen to know what im talking about or still have it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto