@OblivionReign sorry to bother you and if this was already asked, but will you make a working "items don't decrease" cheat or since you already made a freeze item cheat it's a done deal?
Hi, I played until rank F without any item cheats on Ryubing, with only the 60FPS mod, but it crashed and restarted my PC and now the save file is corrupted. I read somewhere this could have to do with a desync in the FPS or something. I tried other emulators and @azalea_ 's recovery tool but it hasnt worked. is this something i can fix or do i need to start over. Thanks
@OblivionReign sorry to bother you and if this was already asked, but will you make a working "items don't decrease" cheat or since you already made a freeze item cheat it's a done deal?
Hi guys, I have a problem, probably due to some cheat activated, I realized late that after beating megadragonite, megastarmie I did not get the stones in the backpack, is there a way to recover them?
So, not really a cheat but was wondering if someone could write a script to back pokemon saves? So that when people do cheat, they can just remember to run the script before doing it.
am i doing something wrong? i'm activating the encounter cheat + the pokemon i want and nothing is happening.
im on ryubing 1.3.3
my file looks like this:
Hy guys , how can i activate the code for my samsung s24 ultra? I use eden As an emulator,
I've already created the folders and text files, etc., but I don't understand if the cheats are activated or not. Haha, I'm at the beginning of the game, mission 1. I had to reload. I was ranked X, lol.
Does it work on the phone? Is there a different procedure to follow?
am i doing something wrong? i'm activating the encounter cheat + the pokemon i want and nothing is happening.
im on ryubing 1.3.3
my file looks like this:
hey guys do yall know if theres a way to know which colorful screw im missing? im just missing one acording to the npc and i cant find it.. and ik i can cheat them in,, but i kinda wanted to do the colectibles legit
hey guys do yall know if theres a way to know which colorful screw im missing? im just missing one acording to the npc and i cant find it.. and ik i can cheat them in,, but i kinda wanted to do the colectibles legit
https://mapgenie.io/pokemon-legends-z-a/maps/lumiose-city
You can try tracking them with this interactive map, that's what I'm doing. You would have to go to each location and see if you already have it but eventually the missing one would show up.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
To celebrate its 25th anniversary, XBOX has launched pre-orders for the XBOX 25th Anniversary Collection. For the occasion, the trailer below was aired.
This...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...