People have reported that the item won't change code just don't change the quantity in your inventory, so if you don't have it in your inventory and then obtain it then the game discard it.
Much appreciation for the dedication on developing the cheat codes, but unfortunately, my save file got corrupted after I spent hours playing it yesterday (the <[Items won't change] 040A0000 007AAC98 D503201F> code was used countless times, don't know if it's related...), so:
Can someone explain to me how to use the PLZA Save Recovery Tool (https://github.com/azalea-w/plza-recovery), step by step, as if I was a 5-year-old kid? I really don't know coding stuff (if that's required), and I'm really dumb about this stuff
I think the problem is that the code work for both side, so the enemy also get no cooldown, and no hp decrease, also HP no decrease would conflict with 1 hit kill.
I've been running the 1.0.0 build on the emulator Ryu. When it first leaked, I had to play up to the first save point outside the station on Eden. Then, I transferred my save file to Ryu, and all was good from there. Ryu would crash immediately after leaving the station at the start of the game. I was experimenting with cheats and messed up a save. Luckily, I wasn't far at all and started a fresh install of the game again on Ryu. Somehow it didn't crash when I left the station. I've been playing since, and it works great. I do have a 4090 and 7800X3D with 32GB RAM. With that said, bad software can cripple hardware if not optimized/right settings/bugs.
I've been using the codes that are posted on the OP, and most of them work even though they're built for the 1.0.1 build. I personally use the Force Shiny and 100% Catch cheat. I grabbed a different All Exp Candy and Max Money code from a different cheat txt and pasted it in the OP txt since those work for me. I think whenever Ryu gets an update, so the 1.0.1 update can be applied without breaking the game, I'll then use the other cheats I like personally with it too (infinite hp and no cool downs).
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...