• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,466
  • Replies 35
D

Deleted User

OP
pokehrth.jpg

If you don't understand what it has to do to with this part of the board rather than the testing area... You'll know soon enough
wink.gif

P.S. : the first one to comment about the color of my DS will get his ass kicked, badly.

Apparently people don't get it. So this is the process around it. (After all, making this kind of hack directly is cheesecake). It was to present my incoming proggie I announced on this board.

I start things up by opening the nds romfile into my prog :
starting.png

Then I start looking a bit at files, and find some interesting filename here :
titlenarc.png

So a right click on the raw data and find some probable data structure :
chunkmenu.png

Some config pops up :
narcconfig.png

Oh! some rhac type image file here :
rahc.png

A little right-click and choose export data :
exportdatamenu.png

we name it bla.png, but we could choose any known file format here (handy lib)
exportdata.png

The image exported is here :
title_logo_pkmd.png

and we want to replace it with this one :
title_logo_pkmH.png

Then just import it (menu shown earlier) :
hrthintheplace.png

And we just click patch, that's it !
patch.png

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Jesus H. Christ you're creepy!

I bet in this version you can only catch mudkipz and seakings (F*** YEAH!!)

Zinic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think that he's haxxed Diamond or Pearl...or at least the graphical text of it.

Actually, judging from the tritle scene, this is probably a hack of one of the previous games. Question is though, is it really a hack, or is it made from the ground up. Or could it påossibly just be an image shown on the DS or even editted into the image itself.

We'll probably nevre know, until deufeufeu revelas what he's evil intentions might be.

D

Deleted User

OP
I've added the point of all this to my first message. If people were not so focused with pokémon, I would have shown some similar thing, in some actually good game
wink.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wow. Your application looks like it's coming along awesome
biggrin.gif

Wonder if it will turn out better than Tahaxan
wink.gif
(it already looks like it)

Anyway, off-topic, but I made this (photoshopped) when the hrth fad was first going around:
pokehrth1vl.png

Coincidence
blink.gif
?

D

Deleted User

OP
just displaying a jpg in moonshell?

I thought I had a better reputation here...
Yes you do, .TakaM just seems ignorant of it
wink.gif

Do you have any idea of when you might release this?

Mmm, the project is in fact quite big. I want to make the tool expandable easily yet very easy to use for the layman, so it demands a lot of thinking. I've already more than 2k lines of codes right now....
I'll probably start by going for an a closed beta, in order to release publically a bug-free stable enough version. I don't want people to start making some plugins and then having to rewrite some of it because of a stupid mistake on my part.
I was thinking of you by the way for on the beta testers, mainly because of your interest in translation and the fact you seems a good audience for a prog like this. So it's funny you ask
wink.gif

Zinic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, you really got me there. Funny thing is I remember reading a thread where you were talking about this project only a couple of days ago.

I really need to lay off the pokemon before I start making conclusions again.

Also, great to see the progress made on the project, hope to see a release soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1