Athens 2004 HD texture Pack

pmakosyo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello everyone, new guy here,
I wanted to ask if there's a way to find out if the dump export of pcsx2 has duplicate images. I'm trying to export dumps for Athens 2004 (SCUS-97379) and I have many pictures from the crowd. Ok, on first touch you can easily notice that they have a little difference but how can i be sure? Is there a way to notice? Maybe from the name? Or i have to do it manually?

I played the game for a couple of minutes and it exports 734 items. Is this logical?

Also i tried to upscale with chainner and 4xHDCube (settings on image below) and it screwed up with the opacity. It lowered the opacity of many images. Do we have some preset options?
1707346535478.png
Post automatically merged:

Oh ok. Now i read the whole post here.
pcsx2-hd-texture-upscale-service-free.642547/
So the number of the files are kinda logical. But what about the transparency stuff? Any ideas?

Last edited by pmakosyo,

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, 4xHDCube 3 doesn't include alpha channel upscaling, You can try enabling "Separate Alpha" in the Upscale Image tab to see if that changes anything and only change the problematic ones (by playing the game and seeing which ones are bad), if that doesn't work, I'd either delete the problematic textures or edit them manually, Tutorial on how to edit: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-fix-broken-transparency-after-upscaling-with-gimp.647007/. I predict 4xHDCube 4 will be free in a few months which was bundled with the transparency upscale model, so I'd wait on that. Also, Here is an updated version of that tutorial I made on my site which also includes info on upscaling that's omitted from the free upscale service post https://sites.google.com/view/pcsx2-hd-textures-project/tutorial

Last edited by SomberShroud,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: