czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
link_991 said:
czulki said:
He must be f'ing ancient fag when he associates trolling with something as old and unoriginal as a rickroll
smile.gif
). Also /v/ is not /b/ , despite the LULZ its more or less the most reliable video game source on the net.

oh hay, Pokemon heart Gold leak
*downloads*
*Cory in the House DS*
mad.gif

This ones for real?
*Miami Nights 3D*
hate2.gif

What? You think /v/ is a rom site? By reliable I mean that you can get an unbaised opinion on a game/mod/addon, and by source I didn't mean that you literaly can download games from it lol. Don't be stupid
tongue.gif

link_991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
czulki said:
link_991 said:
czulki said:
He must be f'ing ancient fag when he associates trolling with something as old and unoriginal as a rickroll
smile.gif
). Also /v/ is not /b/ , despite the LULZ its more or less the most reliable video game source on the net.

*downloads*
*Cory in the House DS*
mad.gif

This ones for real?
*Miami Nights 3D*
hate2.gif

What? You think /v/ is a rom site? By reliable I mean that you can get an unbaised opinion on a game/mod/addon, and by source I didn't mean that you literaly can download games from it lol. Don't be stupid
tongue.gif

But you were saying that in the context of whether or not the rom from there was a rickroll or not

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
link_991 said:
czulki said:
link_991 said:
czulki said:
smile.gif

*downloads*
*Cory in the House DS*
mad.gif

This ones for real?
*Miami Nights 3D*
hate2.gif

tongue.gif

But you were saying that in the context of whether or not the rom from there was a rickroll or not

I was refering to that specific ROM, and in fact it WAS legit.

Donixs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Biggest circle jerk of fail....

I "suggest" (not demanding or ordering) that a moderator closes this thread, then if someone produces a patch, they make their own thread.

dunwun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Squall Leonhart said:
dunwun said:
Squall Leonhart said:
QUOTE said:
I downloaded desmume x64 and loaded my bios in the settings. I clicked boot from firmware but I got APPCRASH but not only for HGSS but for other games which leads me to believe desmume doesn't support that ability. So I don't know if this will work outside of no$gba.

No, actually. It means your firmware is corrupted. (if using 0.9.6 3390)

Sorry, I only tried the 0.9.5 which is apparently the offical version on the homepage. I didn't check the sourceforge page for new updates.

Booting from Firmware was fixed sometime after 0.9.5, i couldn't tell you when without scrawling through a few hundred commit logs.

but generally if the firmware crashes 0.9.6 it'll crash nogba as well. Which is why its a good idea to keep a backup of your firmware handy.

Okay, thank you for the information. I'm gonna check the repository later tonight to try out desmume haha.

--------------

Anyways, sorry if this was already brought up (I guess I'm a slowpoke?) but that patched rom that was available for download earlier is just encrypted version of the rom. So it's nothing new.

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Donixs said:

I "suggest" (not demanding or ordering) that a moderator closes this thread, then if someone produces a patch, they make their own thread.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT....wait...

Is this a common occurrence on this forum? People using "troll" and "trolling" in the wrong way and context?

Since there is not even ONE troll in this topic.

Donixs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
czulki said:
Donixs said:

Is this a common occurrence on this forum? People using "troll" and "trolling" in the wrong way and context?

Edited it, it doesn't even have the word "troll" in the post. Now it makes you look like a jackass. Congrats.

Blooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Knowing that the IR-thing is in the cartridge should give people a hint what the AP probably checks for every N events...

But that's just my guess.

cactusjack901

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh, I've got an AK2, and I'm having no issues with an unpatched (to my knowledge) rom, I'm about to go to Violet City to fight the gym leader there

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Donixs said:
czulki said:
Donixs said:

Edited it, it doesn't even have the word "troll" in the post. Now it makes you look like a jackass. Congrats.

Well congrats, you are the first troll in this thread. Self owned. I wont even bother editing my previous post, unlike others I dont give a shit.

Artix

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
cactusjack901 said:
Uhh, I've got an AK2, and I'm having no issues with an unpatched (to my knowledge) rom, I'm about to go to Violet City to fight the gym leader there
Thanks for the info but it's actually common knowledge - Acekard's certain firmware [akadio thing?] works fine.

Donixs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
czulki said:
Well congrats, you are the first troll in this thread. Self owned. I wont even bother editing my previous post, unlike others I dont give a shit.

I wasn't even trying to be a troll, I had edited it BEFORE you even made the post. Lrn2read.

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Donixs said:
czulki said:

I wasn't even trying to be a troll, I had edited it BEFORE you even made the post. Lrn2read.

Like I said, not giving a shit, Lrn2read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps