Gaming Pokemon HG/SS, what's next ?

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
well with every too expantions there is a third that gather them, like D/P it's platinum, or R/S there was emerrald, even blue and red there was a green, and for the HG/SS release what name will you propose??

mine: Pokemon Spirit Cristal

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
omarrrio said:
well with every too expantions there is a third that gather them, like D/P it's platinum, or R/S there was emerrald, even blue and red there was a green, and for the HG/SS release what name will you propose??

mine: Pokemon Spirit Cristal

1st) Green was Blue itself, but it never got out as Green outside the Japan... It was renamed as Blue... What you mean was Yellow

2nd) there won't be any other games... this is a remake of the original Gold/Silver... Remeber LeafGreen/FireRed? It's the same and there wasn't ThunderYellow or anything like that...

3rd) Meh don't like the name... It's more like Body Crystal (lol heart/soul/body
tongue.gif
)

jwwstin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HG/SS already has the stuff that was in Crystal (suicine subplot? that's it iirc) so I doubt they'd release a Crystal remake unless they were out for some quick money.

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
my name recommendations....

"pokemon: just the same as the old one"

and

"pokemon: back to the 1st handheld gen!"

don't you even try to deny it......

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
well poekmon emerald did realease after the LG/FR , then the Crystal remake should be released after 2 5th gen release ( maybe pokemon moon and sun as Dukemagus said
wink.gif
)

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man... I'd love to see a remake of crystal... HEY NINTENDO! If you can read this, create a remake of pokemon crystal! you will get a lot of money! lol

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
How about just pokemon? That would make the BEST last in a series of game names EVER. (implying that maybe they should stop at their prime... but then again, their prime may be in another 20 years when we will have real pokemon holograms
tongue.gif
)

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the new DS games. either will be for the New DS or.....

problaby the new DS. we don't need a third for HGSS/ unlike FRLG, HGSS has everything we could want.

Maitosuklaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokémon This Time You Play As A Member Of Team Rocket! Just Like You've Wanted To Do Since We Teased You With It That One Time In That Previous Game. You Know, The Part With The Bridge Or Whatever. The Rocket Guy Who Invites You To Join Team Rocket, But We Don't Actually Let You. Yeah. That Was A Dick Move, We Know. But This Will Make Up For It. Have Fun.

Longest goddamn title ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-