Pokemon HG/SS, what's next ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by omarrrio, Mar 19, 2010.

1. DJ91990

DJ91990 Grookey Gang!

Feb 9, 2009
    United States
    Mom's Basement
    Pokemon X and Y for the 5th Gen games and Pokemon (Z)Ruby and (Z)Sapphire remakes on the DS, (Or new Nintendo Console?)

2. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    would be a nice twist tho

GBA pokemon collection [​IMG]

3. blackfira

blackfira Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2009
    Manila, Philippines
    Since they've done pretty much all the major parts of Japan as pokemon regions, there probably couldn't be a relevant and significant new generation and region. Personally I think they should make one large game where you are able to traverse all regions within the game (without the need for special items. but if there is a need atleast make them obtainable). that would be cool.

They could probably do a game on Shikoku, which is between kyushu (hoenn), and johto (western kanto).

And is it me or are newer generations starting to get kind of ugly? there might as well be a generation directly from space.

4. rockstar99

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    Red and Blue were remade on GBA
    Silver and Gold were remade on DS
    now I think when the DS2 is out we will have ruby and sapphire remakes [​IMG]

5. daredevkev

daredevkev Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2008
    United States
    [​IMG] RubyRash? SulkySapphire? EmergingEmerald? o u o

6. gameguy95

gameguy95 Needs More Furries!

Banned
    Jan 27, 2009
    United States
    Furrytown
    Epic Win... no i seriously want this

7. Shadow&Light

Shadow&Light GBAtemp Regular

Mar 18, 2010
    United States
    I know, its a very good idea... but since nintendo want to children look their pokemon like their friends... it would be a little hard play as a rocket and be the bad guy lol...

but... you could be a rocket that just needed money, so he get the job.... but he regrets it, and become a good guy [​IMG]!

8. omarrrio
    OP

omarrrio GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 18, 2010
    Macau
    nowhere
    if they will always make a remake after each new ds game, then after 2 years you'll see D/P/PL in Wii and there will be new screenies for pokemon online

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted