Not open for further replies.

020DD9E4 E1A0000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
baldymcbald said:
lad if i see some1 post that again i'm gonna go postal n i dnt mean mailing a letter as for the question of the overlays and what to delete dnt delete anything unless u know wat ur doin u can really mess up ur game

Where did you learn to type?

352aaron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted this earlier I dont know if any of you saw it yet

Pokemon HeartGold (U) black screen fix code:
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

Pokemon Soul Silver (U) black screen fix code:
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000

It works no need to thank me

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
atenzor said:
shadeselfen said:
dirtclaw said:
Doing a quick comparison of the overlays tells me that Overlay 122 sticks out like a sore thumb.

info mate, it helps, can you see anything out of the ordinary, different from other versions, etc in the coding? or did you compare the size of the overlay?

are you all stupid or what, overlays are related to map data, so since this game has kanto + johto maps, it has more data around overlays, com on
Calm Down.
It's not like your helping either, genius.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
atenzor said:
shadeselfen said:
dirtclaw said:
Doing a quick comparison of the overlays tells me that Overlay 122 sticks out like a sore thumb.

info mate, it helps, can you see anything out of the ordinary, different from other versions, etc in the coding? or did you compare the size of the overlay?

are you all stupid or what, overlays are related to map data, so since this game has kanto + johto maps, it has more data around overlays, com on
And how do YOU explain the difference between the USA and JP version?

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CamulaHikari said:
atenzor said:
shadeselfen said:
dirtclaw said:

And how do you explain the difference between the USA and JP version?

the difference comes from the translation part, nothing more

Cawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atenzor said:
shadeselfen said:
dirtclaw said:

Do us a favor and quit posting here. Nobody needs your imput.

Aezur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last I checked, korean anti piracy still hasn't been fixed. They merely reduced the rate of occurance.

Then again, I don't speak korean so I don't actually know for myself, but I'm hopping in and out of a few threads and a few people have mentioned it still not being fixed, and hoping the fix for the us version (if it comes) will also bring about an actual fix for the korean version.

Kaitocain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atenzor said:
shadeselfen said:
dirtclaw said:

The Jap version has the same maps, so the Overlay should be the same. If it's not, it could be the cause of the blackouts in our version. It's worth a look.

At least, that's my logic there. The AP could be anywhere...

Ventrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i Found this code hope it helps

Pokemon HeartGold (U) black screen fix code:
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

Pokemon Soul Silver (U) black screen fix code:
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000

shadeselfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
atenzor said:
shadeselfen said:
dirtclaw said:

hey hey, i already said i wasn't a programmer/hacker/etc, but i assume that he is comparing to to other versions of HGSS... follow that trail of thought please....

kog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
atenzor said:
kog said:
so people are making accounts just to post a code over and over again? bit too much spare time eh?, anyway ive been checking this thread for quite awhile now and am very impressed with the progress, from trollers, code spammers, repeated links, people giving to buying the game and even little teenagers who think they can hack websites!!!, this thread has it all! I think people should just wait, as much as it is fun deleteing random hex codes (i know ive been attempting
laugh.gif
), were better off waiting till someone who knows what their doing actually fixes it, and by fix i mean patch the game, i do not look forward to changing y r4 1.18 to ysmenu or w/e, it was hard enough haking a psp....

I hope your not making any references to me... cause that might cost you an email account if you know what i mean
unfortunately i dont know what you mean, babelfish doesnt support troll>english as well as i hoped
why is everyone going hyper over this one different file to the J version that when deleted removes 126 mb of info? as much as the guy s a psp hacking leg, is there any source as to him saying anythin like this?

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone really confirm the Korean version has been cracked because i will try to do the data swap on the korean version I dont know how many people saw it back on page 3 of this thread but i swapped the american data folder into the JP file and built it it let me walk around and stuff but the event pointers were out of wack if i can try it on the korean version its at least something new to entertain me looking through shit like i have been all night is hurting my eyes and it would be something different for the moment

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i find this bloody fix nintendo is gonna get a VERY FRIENDLY email and i express friendly
my eyes feel like thier bout to fall out 3million lines of code and no luck

NiCK_TM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nicktm.firephoenixnet.com
XP
Country
cunmeo2000 said:
again, can anybody collect/work/check out the info on the KR rom and confirm it?

Simply judging from the two GBAtemp topics (HG and SS) the Korean AP was exactly the same (single black screen and then several continual freezes). However neither topic details a fix. I'm gonna do a bit of googling and see if I can find a fix. I'd be willing to bet that anything that works for the Korean version, with the correct offsets, will also work for the US release.

020DD9E4 E1A0000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
baldymcbald said:
when i find this bloody fix nintendo is gonna get a VERY FRIENDLY email and i express friendly
my eyes feel like thier bout to fall out 3million lines of code and no luck

Have fun in prison with Bubba.

dirtclaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If overlays have to deal with maps and the like, does the (U) version have an extra map that the (J) version doesn't?

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dirtclaw said:
If overlays have to deal with maps and the like, does the (U) version have an extra map that the (J) version doesn't?

the EXTRA Bytes come from the translation man,not more maps

FantajiFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
shadeselfen said:
Exbaddude said:
Acekard2i works perfectly eh? D:

what does the acecard2i do that the others dont anyway? i mean in umm.... running the roms or whatever, cos if its in the way it reads the rom, or...(god i aint good at describing this, bare with me...) gives the data to the DS, would that narrow down what the problem is?
They fixed the AP on the Korean version. The Korean version has the same AP as the US version.

Apparently injected11 was referring to it being fixed for the Acekard version which we already knew... I suppose he implied it by quoting the other two, but he clarified that he meant it was fixed with a firmware update for AKAIO firmware update.

Edit: Just to add to this, injected11 failed to mention that it's essentially cracked for the American Version already, since the firmware update made the US version work. Not sure why everyone's so rude around here, but no we don't know anything new with the whole "They fixed the AP on the Korean version" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For you @Xdqwerty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF1sefvrN40 +1