Not open for further replies.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NiCK_TM said:
I doubt a bad rom dump, considering both HG and SS suffer from the same problem it's likely intentional.
And acekard 2 can play it

QUOTE(Furrygamer @ Mar 14 2010, 07:11 AM) I thought they decided it was not a bad dump a dozen pages ago?

side question: If we include information on the threads topic but also post some off topic....do we still get reported? Always try to add to convo if i add off topic.
No you wont

Chrona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rockstar said:
Ive reported all the off topic posts
Yeah, you've said this twice now. Saying it is pretty off topic in itself, you know - We don't *need* to know how much time you're investing in hitting that little "report" button

Vidar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eruonen said:
Guys, keep focus. Get back on topic.

Anyway, current speculation is that it might be a bad ROM dump.
Does this mean that the Korean and French ROMs are bad dumps as well? As far as I know, they both suffer from the same problems.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
It's DEFINITELY not a bad dump, it's the damned AP that's causing all of this distress. D:

EDIT: Damn, you guys post too fast. D:

352aaron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:

Reported you for being a broken record and not posting anything constructive.

Who all has cycloDS and has it work for them? I dont understand why it would work for some people and not for other when we have the same firmware/flashcart.

Tom133t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NiCK_TM said:
I doubt a bad rom dump, considering both HG and SS suffer from the same problem it's likely intentional.
Yes, I doubt that Nintendo did something as outlandish as to intentionally leak a bad ROM, because the good one would be available within a few days.
How does the game detect the flash card?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chrona said:
Rockstar said:
Yeah, you've said this twice now. Saying it is pretty off topic in itself, you know - We don't *need* to know how much time you're investing in hitting that little "report" button
closedeyes.gif

whatever...

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Chrona said:
It sucks *because* it's a shooter, the entire genre is a horrid rape of the gaming world.

This is my last post on the subject
Ive reported both of you for going off topic

I reported you for telling them you reported them which in itself is off topic. No reason to tell them which means you posted off topic.

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Rockstar said:
The thread will be closed soon

Unless we have:
No more off topic posts
No more posts complaining about off topic posts (this is my last one)

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
352aaron said:
Rockstar said:

Who all has cycloDS and has it work for them? I dont understand why it would work for some people and not for other when we have the same firmware/flashcart.

For me, I have CycloDS 1.57 firmware stable. The ones that are having a problem with it is probably have 1.58 B1.

Furrygamer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It can't be a bad dump, there is too many perfect correlation between game dumps of different languages and different version. If it was an isolated occurrence like gold freezing often but silver playing perfect than the idea of a bad dump would be an understand idea.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
eureca said:
Rockstar said:
Chrona said:
It sucks *because* it's a shooter, the entire genre is a horrid rape of the gaming world.

I reported you for telling them you reported them which in itself is off topic. No reason to tell them which means you posted off topic.
Omg as if they will do anything to me for such a stupid reason your mind came up with
wink.gif

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The ROM isn't a bad dump; I have an M3DS Real with the latest M3 Sakura + Touchpod firmware, the game plays perfectly fine for me and I have no save problems, but it's just the damned AP measures Game Freak and/or Nintendo made that are causing the black screens for me.

monkeyice737

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bowser-jr said:
That could be the case, but then how was it dumped in the first place before the game even came out?

just because its not released to people, dosent mean its not out, some early games have to be sent to stores several days before its released just to make sure they might have enough, there just not allowed to put them in the store, they have to keep em in the back or something

FantajiFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bowser-jr said:
That could be the case, but then how was it dumped in the first place before the game even came out?

Most games are widely available up to a week (and sometimes more) before it's actual release date. Ask anyone you know who works at a gamestop. For big releases like Pokemon they might try to ship it out as late as possible (two days before it's released), but either way someone has access to them early. Of course those who crack it open or sell it early risk being heavily penalized/fined.

QUOTE(NiCK_TM @ Mar 14 2010, 01:10 AM) I doubt a bad rom dump, considering both HG and SS suffer from the same problem it's likely intentional.

I agree. It's highly unlikely it was a bad dump that affected both games in the exact same way.

352aaron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eureca said:
Rockstar said:
Chrona said:

Also posted on topic, after that, brah.

I still want to know whats going on with CycloDS users, if it apparently IS working for some of them there has to be a reason for it. And I'd like to know what, so i Can play without this god forsaken freezing.

PK Strike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit (Wayy late)

NOW THEN, what is the word on the mechanism controlling the limit of events?

Or has that theory been invalidated?

352aaron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bowser-jr said:
352aaron said:
Rockstar said:

For me, I have CycloDS 1.57 firmware stable. The ones that are having a problem with it is probably have 1.58 B1.

How far are you in the game. and, it hasnt frozen once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think even Steve Irwin would nope out lol