Not open for further replies.

edes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anng12 said:
1000 PEOPLE WILL BE dissapointed tonight!

screw that formula and work on a patch instead of trying to solve algerba
We're working on a formula while solving simple algebra. Stick to reading, you might learn something >.>

GJohnny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks guys, you've not only spammed 3-4 pages of crap calculations that don't even make sense to most of the people here, you've stopped the people who were actually posting useful info like souldragon to stop posting useful info.

No one cares about your calculations and they're most likely not the cause of the problem. God, i can't believe I just watched people fight over a maths equation...

Derpityherp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
edes said:
Eruonen said:
Stop with the maths people, it's not relevant and you are embarrassing yourselves.

It can be relevant, if the formula can be found in the code, then the AP patch can be done.

Komalis said:
Damnit, Programmers can't resolve this ? :fuuu:

Programmers could fix it, they just need the source code

QUOTE(GJohnny @ Mar 13 2010, 11:10 PM)
Jesus.. would you stop ruining the thread with all those freaking calculations, go to a math forum or something.
Again, it is relevant.
No it isn't. The formula was made up on the spot and it doesn't even apply except if you have 3 _first_ badges. With 1st, 2nd and 4th badge, the events required for a freeze is over 50.

TechnoAllah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
GJohnny said:
Thanks guys, you've not only spammed 3-4 pages of crap calculations that don't even make sense to most of the people here, you've stopped the people who were actually posting useful info like souldragon to stop posting useful info.
Or then he's busy working instead of posting.

Have another pointless post on me

Donixs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Owner of the thread, or a moderator, would you kindly edit the topic name to "Pokemon HG/SS fix discussion (NO PATCH YET)"?

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, just beat the league and going through credits now, gonna see if it starts crashing like mad in Kanto on akaio 1.6 later.

Nachiitox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GJohnny said:

No one cares about your calculations and they're most likely not the cause of the problem. God, i can't believe I just watched people fight over a maths equation...

Its relevant to know that calculation i think, it will help for the final solution and the pre-make of a patch that will solve this...

If we can think together we will find a solution, but we have to stop posting bad things...All this help us to find a solution

R1kk1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Silent Storm said:
Hmm, just beat the league and going through credits now, gonna see if it starts crashing like mad in Kanto on akaio 1.6 later.

Silent Storm, have you got an AceKard 2.1 or 2i?

Komalis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
o Fatmike o said:
Pokemon HeartGold (U) black screen fix code:
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

Pokemon Soul Silver (U) black screen fix code:
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000

---

Found this on an unameable website.

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hate2.gif

TorvaultDeezil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Derpityherp said:
edes said:
Eruonen said:
Stop with the maths people, it's not relevant and you are embarrassing yourselves.

It can be relevant, if the formula can be found in the code, then the AP patch can be done.

Komalis said:
Damnit, Programmers can't resolve this ? :fuuu:

Programmers could fix it, they just need the source code

QUOTE(GJohnny @ Mar 13 2010, 11:10 PM)
Jesus.. would you stop ruining the thread with all those freaking calculations, go to a math forum or something.
Again, it is relevant.
No it isn't. The formula was made up on the spot and it doesn't even apply except if you have 3 _first_ badges. With 1st, 2nd and 4th badge, the events required for a freeze is over 50.

what I wrote may be pretty relevant, man

edit: I mean about unsigned digits and overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber, aka the non smoking area
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around? Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says...