Status
Not open for further replies.

bioterror

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope I unrared the file again not changing the name and it still doesn't work.
wacko.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, dude!

I have to say, this is an amazing translation patch. I hope it is coming along great and that it is completed soon!

Keep it up!

EDIT:
Do you plan on doing basic dialogue? I can't understand what they keep yelling at me.

Clockwork ScareC

Trophies
XP
Country
i can't patched it
frown.gif

as i can see some members have that problem too
can someone upload patched file and send me link?
i know in rules it says "There is no rom on gbatemp" but maybe pm could help
smile.gif

AionDarkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dawgun said:
I confirm that with DSTT flashcard , I play 12 hours today xDDD and not freezing and save perfect. Thanks for patch is the best
smile.gif

PD: Now wait more for more translate in english
tongue.gif
PD1: Anyone can change pokemon with friends? When i try, get error 86420 ( i think is it).

I'll second that. I'm on a DSTTi card and no crash so far or black screen so nice job ironing this out.. might wanna add dstt to the compatible list now

Blu

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, with DSTT its pretty sound. To fix the problem i had, you gotta get the rom from the site with lation and the end O.o

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing on my Acekard 2.1 and I just wanted to confirm that the patch seems to work. (Played from 5pm to 9pm without any errors. Keep in mind that I am using the AKAIO firmware)

Switchblade#

Trophies
XP
Country
Just joined GBAtemp in order to thank the team for their work on this. Where i am we probably will not be seeing the english version of SS/HG for another 6-8 months, and thats just too long when a dedicated team could translate the game to a decent degree within a month or two. Through various tricks i have managed to get the translation patch + rom to run flawlessly on NO$GBA with no freezes as of yet. I'm going to hold off making any major progress in the game till this Translation patch reaches further. I understand you are probably not going to do the Dialog, but it would be extremely helpful and many, many people would thank you for it if you did decide upon doing it. There is just too many alerts where it sounds like you have gained something or been told to do something but you don't quite know what or where you have to go.

Even though these are remakes of Gold and Silver, Nintendo has a knack for adding subtle differences and i'm not convinced these are going to end at Elms aid being in a different place. For people like me with no understanding of Japanese, it would be greatly beneficial and we would be extremely thankful if even story-based dialog was done...

Three cheers and hope the Translation keeps progressing at a steady pace
gbasp.gif

MiTek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, thanks a lot to everyone who makes the mod scene easier for us all! If I could do anything to help I would, but I don't know much in terms of patching and such. Is there a set list of instructions, a link to instructions or even a possibility of a PM for a link to somewhere where I can get a pre-patched? Don't mean to override the rules, but if help is provided, I'd be willing to help in any way that I can. Maybe a custom piece of Pokemon artwork?
biggrin.gif
haha, thanks in advance, anyone.

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, 4.0 isn't coming out tonight. I wanted to insert a tad bit more, but it's nothing to get excited over.

Apextreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Raqib12 said:
Sorry guys, 4.0 isn't coming out tonight. I wanted to insert a tad bit more, but it's nothing to get excited over.
Dont you hurry, we can all wait!
Thanks for the patch.
Also, if you want some help in the graphics department, i can handle myself pretty well with Photoshop.
PM if you want.

Thanks again

GriffithVoltaire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I cam from a different site and they had a link to your team's translation and let me say this: Oh my freaking god. THANK YOU! I can't wait to see how much of this you do and I will happily download and spread the word of your translation. To me, this feels like there was a lot more love and care put into it. So from the bottom of my pokemon loving heart, thank you and good luck with the rest of what you plan to translate...

Which I hope is the whole thing.
laugh.gif

I kid of course, I'm just happy to play this and understand a little of it at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No thanks, We all know where that thumb has been....