Gaming Pokemon Heart Gold release bug

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all, it's been a long time since I last posted. But I come with an issue that needs sorting. So I'm running Pokemon Heart Gold through NDS Bootstrap and I seem to have encountered a bug in the release and I'm not sure if this is something anti-piracy related or what but when you get to Goldenrod and obtain the Radio Card for the PokeGear, Whitney is not appearing the gym. I've tried two different releases and my save file hasn't corrected this issue. Is there a patch that I've so far been unable to find? I can't seem to find more than one instance of this bug and it was from an R4 card user.

Crazynoob458

That Reshiram
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello all, it's been a long time since I last posted. But I come with an issue that needs sorting. So I'm running Pokemon Heart Gold through NDS Bootstrap and I seem to have encountered a bug in the release and I'm not sure if this is something anti-piracy related or what but when you get to Goldenrod and obtain the Radio Card for the PokeGear, Whitney is not appearing the gym. I've tried two different releases and my save file hasn't corrected this issue. Is there a patch that I've so far been unable to find? I can't seem to find more than one instance of this bug and it was from an R4 card user.
probablya bug the onl anti piracy sreens i know on the johto remakes is ener a battle and the pokeballs spin infinitely

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK so I tried a different scene release with the same file, that didn't work either so I deleted the save and started a new one. Same problem, except that now it happened at the first gym. Is there some kind of anti-piracy bypass patch? I tried using the one that is part of the cheat menu in TWiLight Menu but the game doesn't load when I do that. This issue is also consistent if I play the game on the PC, it's the same as it is on the 3DS system

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.