XP
Country
Senegal
War said:
x.domination said:
War said:
Omg, the Pokemon follows you around
biggrin.gif
But what happens when it evolves and stuff? It would be badass to have a Typhlosion following me around everywhere.

Maybe we get to surf on a ferraligator too.... OMG.... wait then what happens to raichu in yellow?
You can't evolve Pikachu, silly! You need him to learn Quick Attack so he can beat Lt. Surge's Raichu, which doesn't know Quick Attack because he evolved at a low level.

Sorry i only played yellow up to misty.... well i still want to surf on ferraligator

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
x.domination said:
War said:
biggrin.gif
But what happens when it evolves and stuff? It would be badass to have a Typhlosion following me around everywhere.

Maybe we get to surf on a ferraligator too.... OMG.... wait then what happens to raichu in yellow?
In Yellow, your Pikachu refuses to evolve. Try a thunderstone and watch.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
x.domination said:
War said:
biggrin.gif

"It's too cute to evolve" is what happens.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
u know we have diamond/pearl -> plat (enhanced) on DS
now we have gold/silver (enhanced)

will we be seeing ruby/sapphire anytime soon? from gba to our ds?

or how about Y/R/B on our ds anytime soon
biggrin.gif
or better yet the entire pokemon family on our ds even those that were from the gameboy, yay so we have red/blue/yellow enhanced enhanced versions also known as firered and leafgreen enhanced versions? ?
biggrin.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
mrfatso said:

biggrin.gif
or better yet the entire pokemon family on our ds even those that were from the gameboy, yay so we have red/blue/yellow enhanced enhanced versions also known as firered and leafgreen enhanced versions? ?
biggrin.gif

But nintendo is horrible at naming! They may come out with names like Pokemon SunRed and MoonBlue
wtf.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pokemon is amazing.
Even GTA Chinatown Wars didn't have this much publicity when it was announced.
Oh yeh FAQ Why don't Nintendo change the game, it feels like I've played it 5 times before.
Answer: Why fix what ain't broken? It's like Marmite, love it or hate it.
yaynds.gif

BTW that gameplay video is amazing, but sorry guys, I don't think the starter will follow you throughout the whole game I think it might be just until you have to go to Mr. Pokemon and deliver that package/letter.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
DeadLocked said:
Pokemon is amazing.
Oh yeh FAQ Why don't Nintendo change the game, it feels like I've played it 5 times before.
yaynds.gif

BTW that gameplay video is amazing, but sorry guys, I don't think the starter will follow you throughout the whole game I think it might be just until you have to go to Mr. Pokemon and deliver that package/letter.

So i cant surf on my ferraligator?
mad.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
x.domination said:
DeadLocked said:
Pokemon is amazing.
yaynds.gif

mad.gif

You could always surf on Feraligatr
smileipb2.png

Wow's not that long to wait til we be playing this
yaynds.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
DeadLocked said:
x.domination said:
DeadLocked said:
Pokemon is amazing.
yaynds.gif

mad.gif

smileipb2.png

LOL.... I mean surf sitting on a ferraligator sprite.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mrfatso said:

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The problem with Red/blue/yellow is that its only one region
dry.gif
the aim behind Soul SIlver and Heart Gold is very ingenious in my opinion. By making those remakes Nintendo are making remakes of Silver, Gold, Fire Red and Leaf Green. We still don't know what's in store. Hopefully the Sevii islands will be incorporated, i doubt it though, but at least we get a remake of 2 regions, i.e. Kanto and Johto. As for ruby and sapphire, only time will tell, i remember i enjoyed that series since it was the biggest, longest, and most complex pokemon game i have played.

Anyway i could go for a Red/Blue/Yellow remake
biggrin.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
x.domination said:
DeadLocked said:
x.domination said:
DeadLocked said:
Pokemon is amazing.
yaynds.gif

mad.gif

smileipb2.png

LOL.... I mean surf sitting on a ferraligator sprite.

Maybe it depends if they decided to implement the sprite of each pokemon you are surfing on into the game, but then here's the tricky part. Use pokesav to teach....hmm Charizard surf, surf on it and the game will freeze up? If they haven't put the surfing Charizard sprite in there it will prolly freeze up...or you'll be surfing on a MissingNo!!! No but honestly I think the little pokemon legs will get tired and by the time the you return to Prof. Elm's Lab they'll have to go back in their pokeballs XD Or...You have a soon becoming boring pokemon sprite following everywhere. __EVERYWHERE__ (even the bog)

jbondsr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What they need to do is create an MMO-RPG for Pokemon.
Definite money maker. Not sure if they could do it on the Wii or DS, but definitely should aim for it on a future console.
I think the problem lies in that both systems don't have the space for updates, patches, and expansion sets.
Definitely could be done on PC if Nintendo was willing.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
jbondsr said:
Definite money maker. Not sure if they could do it on the Wii or DS, but definitely should aim for it on a future console.
I think the problem lies in that both systems don't have the space for updates, patches, and expansion sets.

What? MMORPG? The Wi-Fi battling is enough for me....

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo has already said they're never going to make a Pokemon MMO. Main two reasons are the whole kids privacy is at risk thing, and the types of players that take the game way too seriously would hurt the game in the long run.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
x.domination said:
jbondsr said:

That would be great!
You can take pokemons as your character,
equip swords or staffs or spears or clothes and kill another pokemon.

Come on. The gametype of Pokemon wouldn't fit that.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
MegaAce™ said:
x.domination said:
jbondsr said:

That would be great!
You can take pokemons as your character,
equip swords or staffs or spears or clothes and kill another pokemon.

Come on. The gametype of Pokemon wouldn't fit that.

Then we should be making mystery dungeon MMOs instead.... But seriously MMORPG Pokemon? Meh... go play maplestory or something

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Maz7006 said:
mrfatso said:

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The problem with Red/blue/yellow is that its only one region
dry.gif
the aim behind Soul SIlver and Heart Gold is very ingenious in my opinion. By making those remakes Nintendo are making remakes of Silver, Gold, Fire Red and Leaf Green. We still don't know what's in store. Hopefully the Sevii islands will be incorporated, i doubt it though, but at least we get a remake of 2 regions, i.e. Kanto and Johto. As for ruby and sapphire, only time will tell, i remember i enjoyed that series since it was the biggest, longest, and most complex pokemon game i have played.

Anyway i could go for a Red/Blue/Yellow remake
biggrin.gif
Ya, that's true, most gamers want at least 2 region or more places to go to, instead of this boring place with just mewtwo at the end of their journey(part 1 if u didn't catch/train/evolved them all or final part if u have these and u just wish to grind
tongue.gif
)
i wonder if there will come a time when they just combined all the previous pokemon into one epic game, now that would be awesome if not pricy
biggrin.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
Ya, that's true, most gamers want at least 2 region or more places to go to, instead of this boring place with just mewtwo at the end of their journey(part 1 if u didn't catch/train/evolved them all or final part if u have these and u just wish to grind
tongue.gif
)
i wonder if there will come a time when they just combined all the previous pokemon into one epic game, now that would be awesome if not pricy
biggrin.gif

I have always fantasized about that
smileipb2.png

BTW there is some more updates about Heart Gold and Soul Silver, see http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pics.shtml, it seems that your starter follows you around
biggrin.gif
Don't remember that happening in Silver/Gold, anyway looks great
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now