Gaming Pokémon Gold & Silver Remakes to be announced on May 10th?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually excited about this. Just a coincidence that yesterday when I was cleaning my drawer I found my strategy guide for both Red/Blue and Silver/Gold. I missed play these games. I definitely would buy a remake of Gold/Silver.

I hope they enable WiFi battling. I'd be sooooo disappointed if Gold?Silver remake doesn't have WiFi battles.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
I'm actually excited about this. Just a coincidence that yesterday when I was cleaning my drawer I found my strategy guide for both Red/Blue and Silver/Gold. I missed play these games. I definitely would buy a remake of Gold/Silver.

I hope they enable WiFi battling. I'd be sooooo disappointed if Gold?Silver remake doesn't have WiFi battles.

98% sure they'll do some Wifi battling...but what will they use for G/S trainer sprites for DPPT?

I'm hoping for some sort of Suicune plot like Crystal, but since it'll probably be a G/S remake, Suicune won't play any part :\

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time for a little evidence:
1) Nintendo at one point copyrighted the titles DuskGold and DawnSilver
2) This one is a bit of an odd one, nintendo has the rights to http:/pokemonwhitegold.com/
I have no idea what the potential name could be for silver but White Gold could be the name for a gold remake. Try
going to the white gold site and you will be redirected to nintendo.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
I definitely would buy a remake of Gold/Silver.
You should try playing "Pokemon Shiny Gold"
smile.gif
. I really liked it. I can't believe hardly anyone knows about this game!

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
em2241992 said:
2) This one is a bit of an odd one, nintendo has the rights to http:/pokemonwhitegold.com/
I have no idea what the potential name could be for silver but White Gold could be the name for a gold remake. Try
going to the white gold site and you will be redirected to nintendo.

I think it's going to be pretty much the same thing as mother3.com . I mean, when people saw it, they thought there was going to be potential for an official translation, but to this day it remains as a redirect to Nintendo. So what this means is, they probably just took the name so that no one else can take it.

Anyway, for an even more incriminating evidence, if you used Pokesav to look at the Pokemon's location editor, there's one that says the Pokemon came from Johto or something like that. I'm not sure if this is already used (Officially) within the game though, since I've never had a Coliseum obtained Pokemon on my game before.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This is probably real, but the boxart is definitely fake. Look at the border on the main picture, fake boxart looks like that - I've made fake DS boxart before, so I know.

Even so, the fake boxart is probably better than whatever the real one ends up being, since it's pretty damn awesome.

Vinsent said:
Something tells me that they'll be silly and do something like remove kanto
mad.gif
That's what I'm afraid of too.
frown.gif

Also, Game Freak trademarked Pocket Monsters WhiteGold and Pocket Monsters MoonStone, all that means is they considered the names. That doesn't mean they'll ever use it.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
jakob95 said:
I heard from somewere else that this new game is the next Sequel to Pokemon Ranger.

But they said to announce two games on May 10th, so I think it will be most likely the Remakes of G/S.
The very biggest hints are the two golden & silver coloured balloons in the video.

btw, I got the picture from google (don't know where exactly^^) and even if they are fakes, I think they really look awesome to me^^

Whatever, let's wait until next week!
biggrin.gif
Yeah you're right. The gold and silver balloons are dead giveaways. I just hope we won't have to wait long for the English versions, but I have a feeling that the Japanese will be released on 11/21/09, which is the 10 year anniversary. If that's the case then the US version will probably be released on 10/14/10, which would suck nuts.

Gman 101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ferrariman said:
*Jumps up and down*

LOL POKEMON? OF COURSE I WILL BUY.

(Ferrariman has been transported back to 2002)

+1

I want your time machine. G/S/C bring back so many good memories of being 10 years old... I'm so excited for this game that I've totally forgotten that I've got an exam in roughly 2 hours' time. It's a shame that it'll take a long while before a localised English version comes out :'(

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
This will be my last pokemon game I will ever buy. I mean it too; after I beat Pokemon Pearl, I just didn't bother EV training and what not just to battle Wi-Fi people. They bring this back and I will buy it.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Satangel said:
Hopefully they announce them, with online play, the Battle Frontier.
And especially, harder battles and faster text/battles. That's still my main annoyance in the Pokemon games.

so true.. they need to make the battles faster

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Hopefully they announce them, with online play, the Battle Frontier.
And especially, harder battles and faster text/battles. That's still my main annoyance in the Pokemon games.
I thought the battles in Platinum were pretty good because the AI got smarter (they actually switch out Pokemon). The game is still too easy though. =/

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZeroEXE93 said:
No, I meant the blurred gold and silver posters. They might be blurred because they contain info about the remakes that Nintendo doesn't want to be released yet.
They sort of have a gold and silver tint.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...