ROM Hack Pokemon Creepy Black! Be a part of the legendary creepypasta game&

colt*turtle*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok. thnx anyway black ice!:) but do u think u could get me all of the tools u can find for gb editing, with all the .ocx & .dll files, in a .zip format? i'd do it myself, but im rarely accessing internet via my lapto, and im just on mobile now, so its hard to do much... I'll be sure ur name gets put somewhere in the game, if u can do this for me. && does any one know any sprite hackers? i cant do much on pokecommunity, cuz my mobile internet is freeking suckkkkish... :( thnx for the help! *turtle*

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok. thnx anyway black ice! :) but do u think u could get me all of the tools u can find for gb editing, with all the .ocx & .dll files, in a .zip format? i'd do it myself, but im rarely accessing internet via my lapto, and im just on mobile now, so its hard to do much... I'll be sure ur name gets put somewhere in the game, if u can do this for me. && does any one know any sprite hackers? i cant do much on pokecommunity, cuz my mobile internet is freeking suckkkkish... :( thnx for the help! *turtle*

DID SOMEBODY SAY, SPRITE HACKER???
i edit sprites yep. Im also a walking midi resource
I'll see what i can do

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually interested in this, but I have zero experience in hacking. At all.

I could try to compile a large amount of Pokemon Red editing tools for you. I'm good at that.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: EZ-Megaman

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've compiled a good number of tools for you :P

They're not much, only edit the maps, events, wild pokemon, warps, starter pokemon --(this might be necessary for ghost)

They can edit the trainer pokemon and gym battles.

I just need to know where to email them or upload them.

colt*turtle*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thnx blackice and chaos dark neo! ... but there might be a slight change of plans, cuz like i think i said b4, ive got lots of gb hacking tools, but they all say that they are missing .ocx &.dll files that i have put in multiple places... so if i can get ur pack of tools to work,chaos dark neo, then we are probably good, if not then... Introducing pokemon creepyblack for gba! I got tons of tools that work for this, but i'd rather do it on the same game as in the creepy pasta, so I'll try it on red with the tool pack, but if it just wont work, then we will revert to the much easier, gba hacking...

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of the tools worked on my computer :/

Try installing the Visual Basic framework... Most of those tools are coded in VB.net.

colt*turtle*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok. i will try that. but i also may need a much better map editor than blue map, if that doesnt work.
P.S. Megaupload has been banned by the f*cking government!!! >:O :@@@

colt*turtle*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay... anyone got a sprite tool? for at least editing party and battle sprites? or can someone give me an idea of how to actually make the ghost obtainable? cuz give me a hex editor for starter pokemon, and a hex code for the ghost pokemon... plz. I don't want this to be another one of those"oh. i edited one or two cities and then i quit, just leaving people to want more" hacks! I want to get this done, but i need an official team! so if u are REALLY interested in this hack, contact me, and i will add u to the team, and yes of course every member will contribute even ammounts. Does anyone have any ideas about changing the map? cuz i can do that at the moment.:) Members will be credited in the game, when i find a script editor. Thanks everyone! ;P

colt*turtle*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the days have gone by, I have begun to understand alot more about my laptop and missing files, that are required to make certain programs work. i require less thought to do simple stuff, and much less time to fix things. i am getting better at this. perhaps i should start trying to get working on this again... before i forget the entire story...

colt*turtle*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok. im back. This project WILL be a go! i will make sure of it. I only want those who are serious about this to be on my team. I'm going to take this project and personally assure that it is finished. any one who is serious about this tell me now, or forever stand on the sidelines. if you contribute in anyway, you WILL get ur anem in the game somewhere. i still have no experience scripting lol so i need someone to try and pull some strings, and get someone on our side. but my harddrive crashed about mid march (hehe i dont wanna talk about it) and so i have nothing. but im gonna kevin federline it, and turn nothing into something! who's with me!?

DavidTwiztidWedd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
well i think this is awesome, good luck with the translation, as always!

Ummm... Would now be a bad time to say that I just made a hacked rom of creepy black, and that I just made the front design look like a radicate in honor of Reds Radicate whoS buried in lavender town, with an available tomb made for radicate, with a rat sprite encased in glass, and a side quest concerning GHOST floating around inside the tomb, would it be bad that I told you im a scripter, a hacker, a programmer, a creative mind, that I have been following links about this whole contraversy, and im dying my old pokemon red cartridge and altering it and reprograming its insides with said altered hack, then will leak the news on the internet about its wherebouts and possibly maybe even auction it off??????

You all must really be hating me or thinking im annoying or whatever. Whatever. But its legitimately being made into a cartridge from the rom I got bored and hacked with. The only problem is, its on my pc and I only get online thru my android.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol