ROM Hack Pokemon Clear Crystal

MusicBeyblader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mikey, it does that when your Rom isn't clean...or...wait a sec...I just remembered, that Patch is for Soul Silver, I'll make a Heart gold one right away, just give me 5 mins and check the First post :)

And Beyblader, You sure you know how to Animate 3D models? And I've never used Vegas Pro, I've only used Poser Pro before,...As for the format, I think the best is MD5/MD3.
Oh, and Good Luck with the Cries! :P
Nope, I'm not sure if i can animate 3D models... looks much harder than i thought after watching a few tutorials on youtube. If there's someone else, i'd say you give that person the job. But if there isn't anybody else, then i can give it a shot. Never heard of poser pro before... is it good? also... I feel embarrassed that my cries sound so... horrid...now i know why Black Ice didn't want to do the cries... the cries might take a bit longer than i thought...
Edit:Arg... the cries are so much harder than i thought... Black Ice... can i use 2-5 seconds of some of my thrash metal guitar solos I've been working on instead...?
Also, I'll just download poser pro... vegas pro cant open .dae files...
Edit 2: cries are done :)

Reactions: 2 people

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MNOPYZ Strife Do you think maybe ripping the Lucario character model and running animation from Super Smash Bros. Brawl would work? Obviously the model would have to be downgraded a bit from it's original form but I think it might work. If you could try and find it out, knowing what kind of file the Lugia model is would help immensly.

mikeyisdead

Mikki is Alive
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@MNOPYZ Strife
heart gold and soul sliver patch
both of them are only for soul sliver
i try on clean rom
patched and test on NO$GBA and DeSmuME
No$gba the rom-image has crashed
Desmume white Screen
on flashcard supercard dstwo white Screen as well
so what now

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mikeys right i just tried on desume and got a white screen
It was simply a quick save-our-thread patch,
even if you did get it working, there isnt much in it to marvel at.
A proper one will come in due time, no point even trying to use that one

MNOPYZ Strife

Actionscript Programmer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Musicbeyblader, don't worry about the animations anymore, I'll handle them :)

And 324atk, That's what I did :P I ripped a Lucario 3D model from my SSBB, but I can't rip the animations :(

And mikey. they work fine for me :blink: I'm working on some patches with more of the game's features, I'll post them when I finish them :)

324atk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And 324atk, That's what I did :P I ripped a Lucario 3D model from my SSBB, but I can't rip the animations :(
Hmm, I see. I've had a fair amount of training in Maya, I may be able to create the running animations for you. I'd just need some time to borrow a friend's copy of smash bros and rip the model to see what I can do. I'll let you know how it goes.

MNOPYZ Strife

Actionscript Programmer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Hmm, I see. I've had a fair amount of training in Maya, I may be able to create the running animations for you. I'd just need some time to borrow a friend's copy of smash bros and rip the model to see what I can do. I'll let you know how it goes.

No need, I'll give you a copy of my model :)

324atk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Alright, it's going to take a little while because I need to reinstall my animation software but I'm on it as we speak :D

MusicBeyblader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Alright, it's going to take a little while because I need to reinstall my animation software but I'm on it as we speak :D
Thanks for taking the job, 324atk.

324atk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for taking the job, 324atk.
No problem :yay:

Awesome, Thanks, and Good Luck :lol:

By the way, forgot to tell you, the Lugia model is in .bmd0 format....But I think I know how to convert the Lucario model to .bmd0 :)
I don't think I've ever heard of that filename before, it's a good thing you hopefully know how to convert it. What type of file would the model need to be in to be converted?

wasderf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanxs i tried a flying one but the wings are hard to do so it might be something like alltaria

Does anyone Have a list of some of the Pokemon that will evolve im starting on a mawile evo right now

Edit

I have a poison type eevee but its not that good and theres a genesect i was using for color sceme

http://gbatemp.net/uploads/gallery/album_1322/gallery_307081_1322_10325.jpg

MusicBeyblader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanxs i tried a flying one but the wings are hard to do so it might be something like alltaria

Does anyone Have a list of some of the Pokemon that will evolve im starting on a mawile evo right now
I'm not sure, but i recall seeing a list of un-evolved pokemon on another hack being produced... although i can't find it now...
i'll post it if i find it again. Btw, you're right that we should start the evolutions... I think i'll do a tauros evolution...it'll be a earth/normal type. (i hope it doesn't turn out as bad as my dragon evolution for eevee...)

wasderf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted a poison type eevee so i think that might be all 4 down other than flying and if anyone wants a redo of a sprite just tell me i might start on some of the other evos

Can we add new hitmons and change the typing of some of the old ones like one is electric then fire and so on but staying with the main elements (electric, fire, grass, dark, water, and psychic)

MNOPYZ Strife

Actionscript Programmer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
I don't think I've ever heard of that filename before, it's a good thing you hopefully know how to convert it. What type of file would the model need to be in to be converted?

Well, just keep the model as a .dae file, Don't worry about the converting :)

And Wasderf, Were you looking for this?

Farfetch'd, Pinsir, Dunsparce, Quilfish, Shuckle, Corsola, Delibird, Mawile, Sableye, Spinda, Luvdisc, Castform, Pachirisu, Chatot, Emolga, and Durant.

And Wasderf, it's a good idea to make more Hitmons, but what if we made their Secondary type different? as in, Tyroge is Fighting, and it's evolutions are Fighting/Fire, Fighting/Water, Fighting/Grass, etc...

Thanks for the idea :) I wonder how Ice is gonna react to this one...I think we might have piled too many things on him :sleep:
So, if anyone would like to be on the Graphics team with Ice, Please PM me ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1