it s'a me M

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Perchè, io non sono italiano? OH LOL! Non so, mi trovo meglio a parlare inglese che italiano, anche se frequento GBArl, come penso faccia anche -Demon-
EHRR___BZZT___CHANGE OF LANGUAGE___BZZOOT! Ok, here i am! any news about the new version? anything? is the project dead? at least, can buffy say if he's holding on or not? Thanks, and sorry, i'm very silly, and only 12 years old (Oh, poor little young italian n00b...)

kain125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DUDE. Very nice hack i gotta say. Only thing, is there a FAQ where u can see what pokemon can be cathed in certain places? I didnt read the whole topic.

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FireEmblemGuy said:
The only thing that could really make this better was edited maps and, if pulled off correctly, --> new Pokemon.

im not sure if anyone has said this but new pokemon is almost impossible becuase then you would have to make all the sprites with the moves and make it moved when thrown out so its really hard

DSFan08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I throw this ROM into my R4, does that mean I won't be able to use the save I have for Diamond?

Actually, how do I even use this ROM?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Instructions on how to use this ROM hack should be either in the download or in the first page. You have to patch a clean, untrimmed Pokemon Diamond ROM with the Bloody Diamond patch.

Has anyone heard any news from the author of this ROM hack? Is he continuing this project?

DSFan08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Instructions on how to use this ROM hack should be either in the download or in the first page. You have to patch a clean, untrimmed Pokemon Diamond ROM with the Bloody Diamond patch.

Has anyone heard any news from the author of this ROM hack? Is he continuing this project?
So there's a regular ROM of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? The Bloody file is just a "modified" game?

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
jeremy2491 said:

Works fine
yaynds.gif

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The cyclo DS is the ONLY flashcart that is reported to work with the wii, any other flashcart will result in an error like that white screen. ANd I know that because I NEED to know it.

A bit more on topic: This hack is plain cruel, but fun because you can catch many pokémon fast. But I was like WTF!? When battling Barry for the first time to find out he had a starly with sheer cold (wiped out 2 pokés) and a turtwig with blizzard(of course another pokémon if you didn't choose charmander).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz