ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

KevinPenesa

Trophies
XP
can you guys tell me about the evolution method? i know you can catch all of the pokemon from Gen I - V.. hows the evolution for Magmortar for example? and can i get zorua too?

KevinPenesa

Trophies
XP
can you guys tell me about the evolution method? i know you can catch all of the pokemon from Gen I - V.. hows the evolution for Magmortar for example? and can i get zorua too?
read the documents that came with the hack, it isn't that hard. Dray typed them all up for a reason

Thank you bro.. one more question if sorry. what is the difference between Full Patch and Clean Patch?

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Full is all the changes to the Pokemon and moves
Clean just adds Pokemon and trainers to the hack, but none of their stats and movesets are changed

PijamaBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey guys i have a question, i downloaded this rom and i put the pokemon black rom in the full patch folder, i opened the archive "blaze black full.bat" and appeared:

"Patching....
xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
....All done!
press any key to continue "

and even with this error the file "PokemonBlack.nds" was created(256mb), is that right or i did something wrong?

_markblaauw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, I have a problem. I've tried several times to patch the game with a clean rom, but when I load it on my r4i for 3ds I just get a white screen if I try to load Volt White, and a black screen when I try to load Blaze Black. It's like the game is stuck on the first frame and not loading any further.
Does anyone has any solutions for this?

Shivin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
hey guys i have a question, i downloaded this rom and i put the pokemon black rom in the full patch folder, i opened the archive "blaze black full.bat" and appeared:

"Patching....
xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
....All done!
press any key to continue "

and even with this error the file "PokemonBlack.nds" was created(256mb), is that right or i did something wrong?

The PokemonBlack.nds is the original game not the patch.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Uh...
I downloaded the German versions of your hacks (actually pre-patched German versions of your hacks), yet I got a... problem.
http://gbatemp.net/question-4688/fatal-error-included-illegal-chars-alias-pokemodat

VIStrings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys. Great hack, played it once already and decided to play again, but this time I decided I wanted to try out two cheats: the special encounter one and the "view EVs/IVs" one. I've tried both adding them to an usrcheat.dat and using a one that already had the cheat (that my friend gave me, it works for him), and for both cases, when I activate both cheats, the game doesn't launch (white screen). I'm using an EZ Flash VI, latest firmware. Anyone have any idea what's happening?

narga21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've read the entire hack thread and so far, looks amazing. i have a couple of suggestions that you haven't changed yet. first, the aron family. idk why on god's green earth that gamefreak made them rock and steel. almost every competitive pokemon can learn ground or fighting moves and they're very common in OU, taking 4 times damage from some of the most common attacks makes him near useless. making him just steel type would solve alot of his problems. and giving him attacks like thunderpunch or aqua tail can help him protect himself from common threats.some of the same can be said for the rhyhorn and geodude family. there's no reason for him to be both rock and ground. 4 times weakness to water and grass guarantees he gets OHKO'ed by grass knot and just about any special water move. making them just rock would do. also beartic and ursaring still seem a little underwhelming. the have the same base stats IIRC, and both of them are dirt slow. weavile and tauros do their jobs just as good, but are way faster at it. you could make them faster or bulkier. and lastly i think the magnet family should have levitate as one of their possible abilities because well, they're levitating lol. hope you take these changes into consideration when you make your next revision of this hack. ( and your HGSS hack)

Jameszhang123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='narga21']: On the contrary, Aggron has aqua tail, and a STAB no-recoil Head Smash is very powerful. Furthermore, I'm not sure if you can even play wifi on it... But im using an emulator. Rhyhorn and Geodude family imo should be rock and ground, they're boulders and a rhino! ANyway, you're using too much competitive analysis and *4 weakness in your evaluation. It's a hack, it won't go on Smogon or Shoddy or PO. Quick Feet or Guts Ursaring are both pretty damn good too. Beartic's also been given sweet buffs, like that fighting type and waterfall.

And can someone answer my question about stationary legendaries?

narga21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='narga21']: On the contrary, Aggron has aqua tail, and a STAB no-recoil Head Smash is very powerful. Furthermore, I'm not sure if you can even play wifi on it... But im using an emulator. Rhyhorn and Geodude family imo should be rock and ground, they're boulders and a rhino! ANyway, you're using too much competitive analysis and *4 weakness in your evaluation. It's a hack, it won't go on Smogon or Shoddy or PO. Quick Feet or Guts Ursaring are both pretty damn good too. Beartic's also been given sweet buffs, like that fighting type and waterfall.

And can someone answer my question about stationary legendaries?

i know aggron is powerful, but my issue is his DEFENSE. even if you only use him for the story only, i shouldn't have to worry about him getting 1 shotted by faster pokemon. think of it this way. you send aggron, your opponent sends out aerodactyl. you use head smash they use earthquake. either a.) you die or b.) you survive luckily with either sturdy or an extremely defensive EV setup (252 hp, 252 def) then you hit him with head smash. he might die he might not, either way you lost a good chunk of hp to defeat 1 of 6 pokemon. you see my point now? the risk outweighs the reward. and the sole reason for this is his typing. making him just steel type would go along way towards allowing him to do his job, which is being a bulky attacker. as for what you said about geodue and rhyhorn, geodude is a freaking rock. A ROCK. and rhyhorn's skin is solid rock. i don't see anything ground about them. i forgot that beartic got buffed but ursaring still seems meh.

Jameszhang123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all, why the heck are you trying to ev and all that for BB/VW? Seems completely pointless. And they're all good in different tiers. Personally, I think that Pokemon BB/VW have given fair buffs, and not pokemon can be Super OU standard. And Base 180 def is pretty good, especially when you think about it;s steel. And why hasn't, say, Dragonite or Salamence been complained about then? And tbh, Pokemon is Pokemon. A game. I see your point, I just think it's flawed. And it's a BOULDER. And Ground/Rock are always going to be similar in terms of concept

narga21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm battle subway, rebattle gyms, rebattle E4+ champion, challenger cave, etc. all of these have powerful pokemon. not EVing would just make it harder on yourself. by your logic there isn't much reason to buff any pokemon because we cant battle each other. but we CAN battle each other if we had each others FC and used a flashcart on DS IIRC. and aggron's base stats are fine, his typing is what sucks. the reason i'm complaining about aggron and not about salamence or dragonite is because even though ice hits for 4 times damage, salamence and dragonite are fast enough to deal with the slower, more powerful threats, while aggron is still outsped by even the most modest of pokemon in terms of speed. that is why aggron is NU and salamence is OU. and about rocks always being rock ground, roggenrola and regirock do just fine with the ground type. in fact gigalith and regirock would suck with a rock ground typing. it isn't a coincidence that golem and rhyperior sucks. its the typing.

Jameszhang123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You wanna subway? Play a real version. Even if we can, it's not going to have much of an impact - ripples in a river. And as for battling, since only friends etc will do it, its mostly friendly playing, not for real. A steel/Rock typing is actually pretty damn awesome apart from obvious fighting/Ground *4 weakness. I said they will be similar in concept, not that they'd be always together. Anyway, Gigalith and Regirock are both in NU, Golem is used a lot in NU, more than Gigalith or Regirock, and RHyperior is UU, 2 tiers above NU! Anyway, this argument is pointless, it's spamming up this thread, so I'm not going to carry this on here.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this talk about that rock steel pokemon makes me giggle don't forget onix's other form.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...