ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Kenzen11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, I have desume and the rom slows it down more than usual, any ideas to speed Desume up that isn't just the space hotkey to fast forward?

twistedfatal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
download a program called ccleaner (crap cleaner) its a very handy lil app to have. scan ur comp everyday with it and notice the diffrence and best of all its free

next thing would be to scan for spyware and adwear and viruses. i recommend sunbelt vipre or nod32 for anti virus and lavasoft ad-awear for spyware and adwear remover - both cost but well worth the nuggets (pounds - dollers)

or spybot search and destroy - costs

also i recommend disabling unneeded services. google black viper to get an idea of the services you can safely disable - (first google result at time of writing)

and last thing you chould do is optimize your computer using tune up utilities - costs

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No problem~

Also, updated to 3.04, couple of fixes + moveset edits, changelog in first post

Most of the moves are the new ones from Spooky Manor, though I gave Lapras Shell Smash too

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hm drayano, i suggest you about checking clean rom, just using ds-scene tools is can checking a clean one or not, but is request internet connection.

link download is on http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=download (request register on this site), DS-Scene Rom Tool 1.0 build 1205. Is not allowed host on any file hosting. so download directly from ds-scene. is automatic checking checksum hash... so some newbie will not confused is not working or searching match clean rom as you have XD

hyogman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WOOHOO!!!! Today I finally finish all the post E4 quest, and then... 3.04 release!!!

HOLY DIAPER OF BABY JESUS!!!

I think there's only one thing that it can be done in a situation like this....

Restart a fresh, sweet, wild and exciting NEW game!!! F*** YEAH!!!

Once more time, thank you Drayano for all the hard work this hack represent and the support that you still give us. I can't play the original B&W anymore, because they are sooo boring.... This hack is how it's supposed to be a pokemon game... funny, challenging and full of surprises in every patch of grass.

And twistedfatal..... oohh man, your tools are just AMAZING, and all the research info found in your topics are priceless!!!

spasticbuddha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOOHOO!!!! Today I finally finish all the post E4 quest, and then... 3.04 release!!!

Once more time, thank you Drayano for all the hard work this hack represent and the support that you still give us. I can't play the original B&W anymore, because they are sooo boring.... This hack is how it's supposed to be a pokemon game... funny, challenging and full of surprises in every patch of grass.

And twistedfatal..... oohh man, your tools are just AMAZING, and all the research info found in your topics are priceless!!!

THIS. Every time you come out with a new patch, I can't help but abandon my current game and start anew with the fresh version, trying new pokes every time...I've learned to love pokemon I'd never touched before (butterfree and bronzong anyone?) because of this hack, and it's always a new adventure with each patch.

One question, though. Do you have plans to make a "sequel" when the gen 6 games eventually come out? I ask because I dread having to go back to all the weak stats/unedited movesets in order to experience the new pokemon and region :(

twistedfatal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

thnx man glad u like :D . i will be updating my moveset editor in the next few days so u can edit the egg moves and im also adding a control where you can reset the pokes moves to default. this would of be done earlier but iv been addicted to fallout new vegas. also it will be a major update as iv added quite a few features
like the ability to remember where the moveset folder is so you dont have to keep locating it and also you will be able to remember what files you have edited

also @drayano greate work that you are keeping this project alive quite possibly the longest hack going in this gen

xGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh boy oh boy, I really hope this version will work on my R4 RTS Lite... I couldn't get the 3.03c version to work! D: Kept getting a ROM load errorcode= 4 message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work