ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Got bored in life... Starting again to play this
tongue.gif
Last time I've updated it was 2.0... Now it should be interesting xD

Btw, Drayano congratz on the Patch, good one... And I really like this new picture of yours, better than the last IMO.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
Hey, I just downloaded the patch, but can't find any manuals or instructions. I know X=A,Z=B enter=Start and the directional keys. Also, I don't know how to save or anything either. Are there manuals on how to catch different pokemon? I'd like to know where to catch a few. Thanks.
It depends on your emulator. I recommend buying a game controller (like a Xbox360 USB controller), much more convenient and will help you for sure. Also, I bet your emulator has an option toggle to change the controls.

As for the manuals, yes. There are in the "Hack Documentation" folder.

QUOTECan you trade the edited Pokémon to other non-hacked games? Won't it cause problems? What about Wi-Fi Battles?
I suppose you'll be able to trade the edited Pokémon to other non-hacked games. I think that if they have type changes or stat changes, they'll go back to "normal" in the normal games, but the hacked moves and even the ability should remain.
These Pokémon are obviously hacked, however, so you can't trade them over the GTS, only with a friend.
Same thing for Wi-Fi battles. Actually I'm not sure Wi-Fi battles work (and it would be quite awesome to play with another player of BB/VW) but since your Pokémon are hacked, it could only work in friendly battles, not on random battles. Best way to be sure is to try that.

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Me right now trying to catch a Mudkip after 5 straight hoursat walking around for a this special encounter:

Come one beautiful thing, I got this poké ball just for you!!

Edit: Thrown 2 Great Balls and 2 premier... Nothign worked... 2 poké balls, nothing too... :/ At 1HP

EDIT2: Gotcha!!! 2 more poké balls thrown... MINE BITCHES!!!! XDD

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Found an error! In the 2nd Gym, the first question says: What's the first Pokemon you met in this Gym?

The answer will be Patrat, but it's not actually Patrat since you changed it. Can you add Patrat to the first School Kid that shows up in the 2nd Gym? Just to sync with the story :/

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i dont think thats rle worth a whole nother update... there's also a female swimmer on route 117 who talks about owning an Alomomola but then doesnt have one anymore... its rle nbd also does anyone know where Dreydan's rematch is?

OllyOultram

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm new and a MASSIVE NEWBIE!

Also, could someone give me an Idiots step-by-step guide on how to download this please :)

I completed Black and would really love to play this but have no idea how to do this unless someone is kind enough to help me do it:)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also, could someone give me an Idiots step-by-step guide on how to download this please :)

I completed Black and would really love to play this but have no idea how to do this unless someone is kind enough to help me do it:)
Requesting roms is against the rules.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India

message me in my youtube account link is down below and i will give it to you

Revolve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had a thought the other day, is it possible to add a fifth moveslot for HM's at all? It wouldn't need to be useable in battles necessarily, but it would potentially free up your sixth slot from an HM slave which would make a lot of people (myself included) very happy.

I'm not directing this at BB/VW particularly, but hacks in general if anyone has already done this. I've no idea if this is really difficult or not though, it was just a thought that struck me :)

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had a thought the other day, is it possible to add a fifth moveslot for HM's at all? It wouldn't need to be useable in battles necessarily, but it would potentially free up your sixth slot from an HM slave which would make a lot of people (myself included) very happy.

I'm not directing this at BB/VW particularly, but hacks in general if anyone has already done this. I've no idea if this is really difficult or not though, it was just a thought that struck me :)
I think some people already asked this. And the problem is still the same : it's not really editing but scripting here, and it's impossible to do that. In fact I'm not even sure someone managed to do that in ANY hack.
Also, you really don't need HM slaves in B/W.

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you considered adding the special moves exclusive to XD: Gale of Darkness? Most of them are support moves though. Here's a full list: http://www.smogon.co...scussionid=1291.

Edit: I noticed that Togepi gets Tri-Attack. I don't know what else gets the XD moves but the 3 Kanto birds currently don't have them so...

frozt03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im wondering what is the most better patch? the clean patch or the full patch? whats their difference in case of pokemon, item, or evolution?
Please reply to my question

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol